Sailrite Heavy-Duty Ultrafeed® LSZ-1 BASIC Walking Foot Sewing Machine
|Price:||$749.00 + $53.20 shipping|
- Zigzag/straight stitch walking foot sewing machine that easily sews through heavy materials like sailcloth, heavy canvas, denim, and upholstery fabrics (tried and true in up to 10 layers of heavy canvas and 8 layers of Dacron).
- Includes the Power Plus Balance Wheel, which offers twice the power and size of a traditional flywheel.
- The patented Posi-Pin clutching system provides 100% power transfer from the balance wheel to the needle.
- Must-have features include an extra wide presser foot with built-in piping tunnel and a high, 3/8” foot lift. Set the variable stitch length up to 6 mm in straight stitch and up to 5 mm in zigzag width.
- Top-notch customer support from Sailrite with a comprehensive guidebook; Set-up, Use and Maintenance DVD, personalized support and a 2-year limited warranty all included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Sailrite® Ultrafeed® LSZ-1 BASIC Sewing Machine is a great introductory machine for those interested in sailmaking, marine canvaswork, heavy-duty home sewing or automotive and RV upholstery. The Ultrafeed LSZ-1 was designed to be a sailor’s ideal sewing machine and sews both a straight stitch for canvaswork and a zigzag stitch for sails. The Ultrafeed is built with the toughest most reliable parts and has enough power to sew through even heavy fabric assemblies. In fact, it’s tried and true in up to 10 layers of heavy canvas and 8 layers of Dacron sailcloth. Use that power to sew sailcloth, heavy canvas, denim, light leather, heavy upholstery fabrics and more! The Ultrafeed LSZ-1 Basic Sewing Machine includes the Ultrafeed Wooden Base, Power Plus Balance Wheel, EZ Set Stitch Length Plate, electronic foot control, thread stand, sewing machine oil, 4 bobbins, 4 #20 needles, tool kit, guidebook, and Ultrafeed Set-up, Use & Maintenance DVD. 2-Year Limited Warranty. Patents #7438009, #6599415.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
with something that matches the overall quality of the rest of your machine, example: the label for stitch length adjustment
has lifted and sometimes shifts, no doubt because my hand must be rubbing against it as I make adjustments.
One of these days I'll try and paint something on with model paint. That said, the machine has yet to let me down
when it comes to the raw muscle necessary to sew what causes my other machines to stall.
The LSZ-1 has done everything I've asked it to, without looking like it's trying. It's worked so well I felt encouraged to try a major project : new covers for the cushions in the cabins. When this project is complete, the machine will have paid for itself.
One final point : there's always a healthy demand for good used examples, which must say something about their longevity.
Most recent customer reviews
Great online videos and instructional CD...Read more