- Save 20% each on SainSmart 8 Channel Relay Board offered by SainSmart Official when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on SainSmart 8 Channel Relay Board offered by SainSmart Official when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : Discover discounts and FREE shipping on work supplies. Register a free business account
SainSmart USB Eight Channel Relay Board for Automation - 12 V
Specifications for this item
|Current Rating||10.0 amps|
|Ean||6955170817313 , 6955170898367|
|Specific Uses For Product||personal|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This is a USB controlled relay module with 8 relays SRD-12VDC-SL-C. You may use it for simple ON/OFF switching electrical devices - home lights, DC motors, solenoids, and others. It may help you building projects like robotics and home automation. Each such board requires one USB port. The more USB ports you have the more Relay boards you may connect. You may use it with our software( universal software for all our relay boards).
* Relay specification: 10A 250VAC/10A 125VAC/10A 30VDC /10A 28VDC
* Power Supply: 12 VDC
* Current consumption: 300 mA
* Led for each relay output: Power Led / USB led
* Size: 93mm / 70mm / 16mm
* Windows software examples: VB6, BCB6, Java (netbeans), VB.NET 2010 Express, C++.NET 2010 Express
* PCB parameters: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metalized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask
* When the board is connected to the PC while PC is restarted, the relays will be toggled several times which because of the structure of the FTDI chip.
* The device must be supplied with 12 VDC or order to work.
* There is no protection against reversed voltage! If the VCC(+12V) and GND are reversed the board will be damaged!
* The board can not work without computers.
* If you need our software, please contact our customer service via email.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.8 x 3.7 x 1.26 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Item model number : 8541582310
- Date First Available : August 30, 2012
- Manufacturer : SainSmart
- ASIN : B0093Y89DE
Best Sellers Rank:
#46,182 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #23 in Solid State Relays
- Customer Reviews: