- Digital LCD display for easy readings, can display measured data and graphics.
- Main chip is the DIP, easy for electronic enthusiasts to DIY or update the main chip.
- se 9V battery(not included), can also use DC power(DC 6.8-12V). Automatic shutdown
- Automatically detects NPN and PNP transistors, FET, diodes, dual diode, thyristor, SCR, automatic identification of the transistor pinout. Support 2 resistors measurement
SainSmart Multifunctional LCD GM328 Transistor Tester Diode Capacitance ESR Voltage Frequency Meter PWM Square Wave Signal Generator DIY Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Type: Assembled Tester / DIY Kit(Optional)
- Display: 160*128 LCD
- Power Supply: 1 * 9V Battery(not included); DC 6.8-12V
- Current: Approx. 30mA
- Power Supply: 1 * 9V Battery(NOT Included)
- Resistance Measurement: Max. 50MΩ
- Resistance Resolution: 0.01Ω
- Capacitance Measurement: 25pF~100mF
- Capacitance Resolution: 1pF
- DC Voltage Measurement: Up to 50V
- Screen Size: 3.7 * 3cm / 1.45 * 1.18in
- PCB Size: 7.8 * 6.2cm / 3.1 * 2.44in
- Product Weight: 66g / 2.3oz
- Package Weight: 69-73g / 2.45-2.57oz
1 x DIY Transistor Tester
Before measuring capacitance, the capacitor must be discharged, otherwise very likely damage the meter.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do like this tester, for what I bought it for it does the job well. But given that without some form of instruction half the tester is inaccessible I can not justify anything higher than three stars.
Since I built it, it's barely left my side. I've been having a blast going through drawers of mystery components, finally able to put names and values to parts that otherwise would be worthless. The colour display is an unnecessary luxury, although it is nice to customize the colour scheme. Just be careful to avoid setting the background and the foreground colours to the same values! I don't know if there's a hard reset or not, but I suspect it would require pulling out the ol' AVR programmer to recover. And don't forget to ensure your capacitors are fully discharged before measuring.
All in all, an extremely useful little device that was also a lot of fun to construct.
something is amiss with the preloaded software on the chip, it only shows 4 lines in the display when in the menu. will troubleshoot and update if i find a solution. (and yes, i will admin to any building errors on my part)
calibration is proving to be difficult as i is having strange issues with capacitance. (tested all components with bench gear and on an identical model and board purchased from different seller)
while all of this sounds negative, it is still a useful parts identifier and general tester.