- Digital LCD display for easy readings, can display measured data and graphics.
- Main chip is the DIP, easy for electronic enthusiasts to DIY or update the main chip.
- se 9V battery(not included), can also use DC power(DC 6.8-12V). Automatic shutdown
- Automatically detects NPN and PNP transistors, FET, diodes, dual diode, thyristor, SCR, automatic identification of the transistor pinout. Support 2 resistors measurement
SainSmart Multifunctional LCD GM328 Transistor Tester Diode Capacitance ESR Voltage Frequency Meter PWM Square Wave Signal Generator DIY Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Type: Assembled Tester / DIY Kit(Optional)
- Display: 160*128 LCD
- Power Supply: 1 * 9V Battery(not included); DC 6.8-12V
- Current: Approx. 30mA
- Power Supply: 1 * 9V Battery(NOT Included)
- Resistance Measurement: Max. 50MΩ
- Resistance Resolution: 0.01Ω
- Capacitance Measurement: 25pF~100mF
- Capacitance Resolution: 1pF
- DC Voltage Measurement: Up to 50V
- Screen Size: 3.7 * 3cm / 1.45 * 1.18in
- PCB Size: 7.8 * 6.2cm / 3.1 * 2.44in
- Product Weight: 66g / 2.3oz
- Package Weight: 69-73g / 2.45-2.57oz
1 x DIY Transistor Tester
Before measuring capacitance, the capacitor must be discharged, otherwise very likely damage the meter.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since I built it, it's barely left my side. I've been having a blast going through drawers of mystery components, finally able to put names and values to parts that otherwise would be worthless. The colour display is an unnecessary luxury, although it is nice to customize the colour scheme. Just be careful to avoid setting the background and the foreground colours to the same values! I don't know if there's a hard reset or not, but I suspect it would require pulling out the ol' AVR programmer to recover. And don't forget to ensure your capacitors are fully discharged before measuring.
All in all, an extremely useful little device that was also a lot of fun to construct.
I do like this tester, for what I bought it for it does the job well. But given that without some form of instruction half the tester is inaccessible I can not justify anything higher than three stars.