3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SainSmart UNO R3 Starter Kit with 16 Basic Arduino Tutorial Projects for Beginner (1602 LCD included)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The kit has more than 16 projects for the beginners.
- This is the new SainSmart UNO R3 Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino.
- A complete set of Arduino"s most common and useful electronic components. What"s more.
- The latest SainSmart UNO R3 development board is included.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Overview : The kit has more than 16 projects for the beginners. This is s new SainSmart UNO R3 Starter Kit specially developed for those beginners who are interested in Arduino. You will have a complete set of Arduino"s most common and useful electronic components. Moreover, we will offer you a detailed tutorial including project introduction and their source code. You may learn about Arduino through using these basic projects. This kit will help you control the physical world with sensors. SainSmart UNO R3 uses an ATMega16U2 instead of the ATMega8U2 chip. This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac (inf file for Windows is needed and included in the Arduino IDE), and the ability to have the Uno show up as a keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc. SainSmart IIC LCD1602 Module Display is a great LCD display. As the pin resources of Arduino controller is limited, your project may be not able to use normal LCD shield after connected with a certain quantity of sensors or SD card. However, with this I2C interface LCD module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires. If you already has I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all. It is fantastic for Arduino based project. Package Content : 1xUNO R3, 1xUSB Cable, 1xBuzzer, 1xNixie Tube, 1xTemperature Sensor, 1x74HC595, 1xInfrared Remote Control, 1xInfrared Receiver, 1xPhotoresistor, 1xPotentiometer, 2xTilt sensor, 4xPushbuttons, 1xRGB, 1xFlame Sensor, 1xCell Box, 1x1602 LCD Module, Resistors, Breadboard and Jumper wires, LEDs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had originally gone to Radio Shack to pick up kits, but it was way overpriced compared to what you get on Amazon.
After getting the instructions, programming was a breeze and everything worked as described. There are a couple of things that I would do to this kit to give it a 5 star rating:
1) The wire assortment doesn't contain very many long wires so its hard to use the entire space of the breadboard.
2) The LCD does not come with header pins. You will have to solder your own pins.
3) Some of the examples/tutorials use parts that are not included with this kit.
Other than those things, I think this is a good kit for a beginner.