* Light weight and easy operation.
* Backlight selection, enable you see the temperature display at night.
* Press and hold the button, this thermometer will read current surface temperature in 0.5 second,
* Help you measure surface temperature of hot, hazardous or difficult to reach object without contact.
* Accuracy: ±1.5C / or ±1.5%.
* Resolution: 0.1C or 0.1F.
* Distance Spot Radio: 12:1.
* Emissivity: 0.95 (Preset).
* C/F unit selectable.
* Laser ON/OFF selectable.
* Backlight ON/OFF selectable.
* 20 seconds auto Power Off function.
* Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable.
* Equipped with a laser for aiming.
* LCD backlight.
* Measurement Temperature range: -50°C ~ 380°C ( -58°F ~ 716°F ).
* Response Time & Wavelength: 500ms & (8-14um).
1 x Thermometer Gun
1 x English User Manual
SainSonic SS300 -50 Degrees to 380 Degrees Non-contact Instant-Read Infrared Digital Temperature Thermometer Gun Laser Point
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measurement Temperature range: -50°C ~ 380°C ( -58°F ~ 716°F ).
- Response Time & Wavelength: 500ms & (8-14um).
- Backlight selection, enable you see the temperature display at night.
- Help you measure surface temperature of hot, hazardous or difficult to reach object without contact.
- Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable, Equipped with a laser for aiming.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
I used these thermometers in a workshop with teachers, and I've been sure to let everyone know that SainSonic is the place to go for infrared thermometers.
It helps with the safety factor since there is no dipping a tradition thermometer in and out of the lye/water mixture or the oils. This is probably the nicest part about using this device and I have found it to be quite accurate.
Cons: the temperature accuracy even on matte black objects is off by more than advertised on the higher and lower ends of the spectrum, but that's not surprising given you're not paying for a $80 unit
For the price, you can't beat it. I looked at the local auto supply chains for a similar product (I'm big on instant gratification) but I just couldn't justify the difference in price, so I got mine from Amazon.
If you can wait a couple of days for your thermometer, get one of these! You won't be unhappy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This could have been better. Maker should add the recommended temps for meats. They could have added this to the side of the tool. Should also have a low battery warning.Published 7 months ago by Annette J. Easter
Great for taking temperature where you do not want to put your hand.Published 18 months ago by old Bill
Bought this meter because my craftsman started reading 20 degrees off. Meter had good reviews. Mine however was reading 40 degrees off. Returned the item.Published 20 months ago by Dean Chartier