Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 13, 2012
This a a great reference especially when one is first learning to use the Christian Prayer book. The single volume of Christian Prayer can seem daunting at first, but this little guide keeps the reader on track. I highly recomend it for keeping up with the liturgy of the hours. An excellent resource; it is small,easy to follow and very helpful.
on January 9, 2013
This guide is essential for anyone praying the Divine Office of the Roman Catholic Church.
It lists day by day page numbers for you to find where you are in the Christian Prayer book.
I have been praying the office for 34 years as a lay person and always order ahead of time so
I won't be caught without it on the first day of a new year. I actually use the four-volume and
it has a different guide book so make sure you order the right one for the right year.
on November 19, 2012
needed 2013 to get the full years worth so 90 % of what you sent was not of any use. it was like you sent me a 2012 calendar in Nov of 2012 and charged full price. I think you should have offered this product at 10/12 of the cost.
on April 9, 2014
I gain so much from doing the Liturgy of the Hours and this is a necessary aid to know what the daily reading are.
on March 17, 2013
A definite must for anyone who is serious about praying the Liturgy of the Hours. I would highly recommend this product.
on April 15, 2013
Did not have any local source to buy the Saint Joseph Guide for Christian Prayer. Will look for it again next year!
on February 11, 2012
I like it. It seves my purpose of buying it. I use it as my daily guide during my prayer time. Thanks.