Saints Row IV - Nintendo Switch
- The American dream - play as the president of the United States in a Wild story that spans countries, time, and space. It's up to you to free the world, now for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
- Super hero-in-chief - leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are just some of the powers on offer that you can Wield in your quest.
- Alien toys of destruction - Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. The inflato-ray, the polarizer, the disintegrator, and many more are all are yours to utilize.
- Dynamic DUO - seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints row standard, improved. The only thing better than One malicious super-powered president is two!
- Saints row IV re-selected contains an impressive 25 DLC packs, including the Dubstep gun (remix) Pack, The presidential Pack, The commander-in-chief Pack, and two episodic story expansions: enter the dominatrix and how the Saints save christmas.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Saints Row IV - Nintendo Switch
You are the President of the United States of America, and you must save all of us on Earth.
The Boss of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States but the Saints are just getting started.
After a catastrophic alien invasion of Earth, led by the evil Overlord Zinyak, the Saints have been transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. With homies new and old at their side, and an arsenal of superpowers and strange weapons, they must fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak’s mental grasp.
The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the Penthouse, to The White House – but now it’s up to you to free the world from Zinyak and his alien empire, saving the world in the wildest open world game ever, playable for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
"You are the President of the United States of America, and you must save all of us on Earth. The boss of the Saints has been elected to the presidency of the United States but the Saints are just getting started. After a catastrophic alien invasion of Earth, LED by the evil Overlord zinyak, the Saints have been transported the Saints to a bizarro-steelport simulation. With homies new and old at their side, and an arsenal of superpowers and strange weapons, they must fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy zinyak's mental grasp. The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the penthouse, to the White house - but now it's up to you to free the world from zinyak and his alien empire, saving the world in the wildest open world game ever, playable for the first time on Nintendo Switch."
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Because of how Saints Row 3 ran on the Switch, I was worried that 4 would perform even worse, but was still excited to pick up a copy. I have to say, I am totally shocked at how well 4 runs on Switch. It runs way better than 3, and looks and feels great. To someone who has never played the game on another platform it really feels like it was made for this platform and runs flawlessly.
So 3 felt more like a GTA style game with some ridiculous stuff added in, 4 feels like it's a superhero game with LOTS of ridiculous stuff in it. In Saints Row 4 it feels like some sort of mashup of Infamous Second Son and GTA. Your character has all sorts of superhero powers to run fast, run up the sides of buildings, jump from the street to the top of a building, glide/coast, etc. Driving is the slow way of getting around, and unless you really like doing it, you might spend very little time driving in the game.
Saints Row 4 has a ridiculous plot, is way over the top crazy, but it's also a ton of fun. It took me about 30 hours to finish the game and I did almost all the side quests. Well worth it if you like open world driving or superhero games and don't mind some over the top craziness added in.
Top reviews from other countries