About the Product
- The American (Fever) Dream - Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You're not ready
- Super Hero-in-Chief - Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth
- Alien Toys of Destruction - Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem - You've customized your character. You've customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo - Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Following their involvement in [REDACTED TO PREVENT SPOILERS], the Saints were once again thrust into the lime light: only, this time they weren't viewed as dangerous criminals but heralded as patriots. Riding their wave of popularity, The Leader of the Saints decided to run for the highest office…and won. Now the President of the United States, the boss has gone from the crack house, to the penthouse, to the White House.
But all is not well. Despite eliminating the deficit, ending world hunger, and successfully lobbying to have pole dancing added as an Olympic sport…something dark is looming: The arrival of the Zin Empire.
Lead by the erudite and egomaniacal Zinyak, the Zin brazenly attack Washington D.C., abducting the President and his entire cabinet. Their goal was to imprison the captives in a virtual prison to break down their will…but they never realized that the individuals they brought onto their ship weren't fat-cat politicians: They were the most dangerous men and women on the planet.
- The American (Fever) Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You're not ready.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons...FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You've customized your character. You've customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo – Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
Top Customer Reviews
A quick little bit of info here... Saints Row IV started off as DLC before THQ shut down, it was originally meant to be the final big DLC add-on (us older gamers would call it an "Expansion" pack) to Saints Row 3. THQ went bankrupt and Volition was bought up by Deep Silver. They took the final DLC, the core game, and stretched it out into a full game. I also wish I could give it a score of 3.5 but it feels good enough to go with 4 out of 5 for the moment.
So to be clear, this game is still Saints Row 3. Same city, same vehicles (less of them though), same graphics, same game engine. Just certain things added or taken away.
This game is absurdly fun and funny. So let me break it down as spoiler free as possible:
Game engine: The exact same as Saints Row 3.
Graphics and Models: Deep Silver took some vehicles and assets from the previous games and reworked them to the wonderful level of detail seen in the First Saints Row game, mainly the vehicles. They have a much higher level of fit and finish than even Saints Row 2 had. BUT, there are fewer vehicles in this game than in any of the other games. Boats are completely gone, so waterways are absolutely empty. Only 2-3 Airplanes remain and there is no civilian air traffic, though once you see the plot, it kind of makes sense to be that way as opposed to the same lack of boat and air traffic from SR3. The animation and characters are much nicer looking and seem to have had a once over by Quality Control. So all round the models are much nicer.Read more ›
After playing it for a few hours, I was having tons of fun. There are a lot of things to do, and now that you have superhero abilities, you can do whatever you feel like doing. Use telekinesis, race around running at super speed, jump from a skyscraper and bring wrath to your enemies with a "death from above" nuclear explosion. I enjoyed the storyline. Everything about it made sense. It wasn't like they came up with ridiculously crazy stuff and did not have an explanation for it. I also enjoyed hanging out with your homies and the option to romance them(LOL). Got a thing for Shaundi or Gat? Go for it. Hahaha. It was fun to chat with your homies and bring the fight to your enemies with superpowers or funky weapons. Believe...there are plenty of FUNKY weapons. I won't spoil too much, but you'll definitely have tons of fun with them.
Moreover, if you enjoy games that have references from music, movies, or video games...this is definitely for you. I could not help but laugh at all the funny video game references throughout the game. As with the other games, you're still able to customize your character and your crew. I wish they had added something to customize your ship, but since you're at war, I guess there is no time for that.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really wanted to like this game.
The fact that it recently became available for free through Xbox Games with Gold is what ultimately led me to give SR4 a whirl. Read more
Game was very fun to play and comedic as Saints Row game traditionally are. Felt like a rehashed version of Saints Row 3 to me.Published 2 months ago by Donald B.
Item arrived quickly and as described. A game that doesn't take itself too seriously.Published 2 months ago by Allison Mauno
got this free from GAME WITH GOLD on xbox 360. i never played a saints row game before, so this is the first. this game was not what i expected it to be, in a good way. Read morePublished 3 months ago by harlow
Even for a SR newcomer, I thought this was a solid title. Looking past the graphics, docking driving mechanics, and very random story line, I thought it was a solid title that's... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Gorgack
From April 16 til may this game will be free for xbox live gold members Awesome story by the way can't wait for Saint row 5 this year...Published 4 months ago by Amazon is Awesome