Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
on November 17, 2011
I was very excited about these however when I opened the package I was very disappointed with them. The pattern is kind of blurry and the color muted. By chance I noticed a second tag on only one of them that stated two different materials than the "real" tag says that are both synthetics. It also says it is made in china. Well that explains the "deal" of the price. Usually the real tags are sewn into the fabric but the one that says pashmina on these shawls is just on like a sticker. I dont like that the company is being dishonest about them. They are somewhat pretty but not beautiful as the photo would suggest. So just keep that in mind when you go to purchase this.
on August 20, 2013
These shawls are very beautiful to look at. The pattern is woven in and so is opposite on the reverse so you can emphasize either the cream background or the colored design to suit your mood and outfit. The fabric is rich and has enough body to feel posh and yet sturdy. The texture is silky. If you LIKE silky, you will absolutely love this specific luxurious, sumptuously large shawl. I am rather disappointed in my purchase, only because I have had another long-beloved and still perfect pashmina shawl that apparently contains more goat hair and less silk as it is just as supple, but more of a matte texture than this shawl, less likely to slide off the head or lap. With so many pashmina choices, there should be some indication in the descriptions of whether the shawl is more silky or has a more matte finish. At these prices, one can afford to have a whole wardrobe of these lovely shawls. I have worn my first pashmina for many years as a head covering in the coldest of winters, finally giving away all my winter knit hats, scarves, and earmuffs as it has kept me comfortable even in a blizzard. For summer, there are lovely lightweight choices. Again, the weight and silkiness or matte texture of the fabric should be indicated in the descriptions of all shawls, not just in a few. At these prices, I will certainly be adding more of these lovely, good quality shawls in different designs and weights to my collection and freely recommend them to others.
on January 4, 2016
The shawl is as shown. The first one I purchased was red and I received so many compliments wearing it out the first time that I went back to get it in the light blue. I am very happy with the color and quality and feel that I got my money's worth. I have to admit, though, that the pictures, when viewed in regular size looks different from the product I received. If you zoom in on the picture and view it up close, the shade of the scarf changes (optical illusion?). So if you want to see what you're getting, I would zoom all the way in on the shawl. It's a slight variation, but significant enough to make a difference to some people - since some of the reviewers are saying that the scarf they received is much more muted than the picture, which is true.
on April 3, 2017
Not a real Pashmina but looks nice and feels nice too. Bought it as a birthday present and my friend being American and generally clueless about Indian products love it
on July 9, 2016
Nice but a little thin and runs like nylons! I wanted to use as a light throw..but to thin for that! Would add a nice touch for evening wear but wouldn't keep you warmer! The color is true to the photo! Thank You
on January 12, 2017
Lovely wrap looks better in person than in the photos. It's a wonderful size with pretty colors that will match nearly everything I own. Not sure if the fringes will hold up over time. An excellent weight for use in mild weather here in the south. I can see using this during warmer months too and not being too hot. Rated four stars rather than five because i'm unsure how well it will hold up to being cleaned.
on April 25, 2016
This is a very pretty item. I like muted colors and this green one is lovely. I used it in Spain and it was very fashionable there. The material is thin and lightweight yet surprisingly warm when used as a shawl during the very long plane rides and on long evening walks by the river.
on January 20, 2016
I purchased this as a mother's day gift for my mother-in-law. It's true to the picture in color and prints and she loved it. A good gift for any lady who loves wearing shawls and scarves.
on July 31, 2011
I ordered the black/white and the red. Both are absolutely gorgeous. The black reverses to white with black designs and I think I may actually prefer that side (I wear it both ways). In the photo, the red appeared almost neon and I was hestitant to order it. It is a vivid red, but not as day-glow bright as the photo, and I always get complements when I wear it. I also ordered the celadon color. It's pretty, but not quite as pretty as in the picture--it's more olive than celadon.

My only complaint is that the label is glued on. Slowly and carefully peel it off and, if any of the threads pull, grasp the fabric on either side of the pull, and tug back and forth diagonally to work it back into place. This was such a minor inconvenience that I still gave five stars, and I plan to order several more colors. There are so many different ways to wear pashminas--check them out on YouTube.
on November 5, 2016
Loved the colors but on one side the hem, about 2 inches was out!
Bummer
This was to be a gift
I will fix myself, to much trouble to do return and wait on another
I would buy again, it is pretty