Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 620 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 648 reviews
on August 16, 2013
I am always skeptical when it comes to buying one size clothing as they rarely ever fit. I usually wear a size 16, and i am a 38DD. This top was definately the exception to the rule. It fit perfectly and is so beautiful. I actually had bought two because my mom wanted one. She love it as well.
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2012
I purchased two of these beautiful tie-dyed sleeveless tunics expecting something simple and comfortable for around the house this summer. I think "tie-dyed" made me expect very little of this gauzy top. Imagine my total surprise when they turned out to be so elegant and classy. No "around the house comfort" for these. They are saved for shopping and dinners out. I have received multiple comments every time I wear one. The green is a beautiful deep ivy color and the blue is turquoise and the gold trim makes it very stylish. An exceptional deal and I wish there were more colors. I'd get them all. Good quality, good service and great price. Also, it would fit anyone any size. If you don't get anything else for this summer, get this. UPDATE: EVEN WASHING THEM BY HAND, I EXPERIENCED UNRAVELING OF THE GOLD STITCHING AND SCOLLOPED EDGES AT THE COLLAR AND SLEEVE ON BOTH BLOUSES. VERY FRAIL!!!
11 comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2017
Always hesitant to purchase one size clothing, but this one is a keeper. Nice and flowy, great colors, classy looking, good length. The armholes are a little tighter than I like so that's why 4 star instead of 5.....so I'm just going to open them up and restitch...rather than return...that's how much I like it. I haven't washed it yet, so that may be another story. Will update if that doesn't work out well, but for now...I love it.
on July 6, 2016
Disappointed. I purchased the red/white. The fabric is nice and cool. I hand soaked it for two days with small amt detergent to reduce bleeding. I frequently agitated in sink to help remove excess color. The picture shows white areas. Mine is now light pink and red. It says hand wash which I did and then washed in delicate cycle with other clothes. The stitching on one armhole came undone. Now I have to repair that. I plan to wear at beach for cover up now instead of everywhere. I can put up with fading but not shoddy workmanship.
review image
on May 2, 2017
Colors are as vibrant as pictured. Garment is fine, light, airy material. I have bought several Sakkas items for my wife and so far never been disappointed with the quality of the items or service at attractive prices. Yes, they tend to be somewhat transparent, and so an undergarment is generally recommended. Also, I tend to wait for frequent price reductions on items I'm particularly interested in and saved to a wish list. Highly recommend.
on May 30, 2014
Size is dead on! One Size: ( US Size 0-14, Length 30" Measured Top Shoulder to Hem)
Nice fit and very flattering.
icky smell - wash in white vinegar and cold water and line dry -to set the dye AND get that smell out!
If I paid the "Original " Price: $69.99 I would be upset to have to set the dye and work on the smell! but for 20 bucks - that is fine!
The colors - the picture has gold threads and lavender and purple material.... NOPE the purple is actually more vivid and beautiful on the one I received and the threads are all a silvery lavender - I love what I got but it is not as pictured. So again - if I paid the "Original" price I would be upset - but for 20 bucks and something I like better than what I thought I was getting, I am happy.
on January 14, 2013
I am a busty 5'6" pear shaped lady (usually 1x or size 16) I'm always nervous to order online. ESPECIALLY a one size fits all situation. But this top fits well!!! Keep in mind the other comments about the armholes being big...they are!!! But other than that is a real nice top!!!
on May 22, 2017
This might be my favorite since it does not have the sequins. I usually don't need to sparkle plus I tend to pop them off. This is a good yard top so I don't have to look too frumpy when I am playing in my flowers. But also a great dressy top as well. Just love these tops. I were a US size 6 to 8 top & these one size tops fit perfect. Sometimes the under arm part might be a bit big so I just were a half slip under neath to layer.
on September 13, 2013
First of all, this is my first impression. The package came quickly, a day earlier. Each of my items were individually separated in plastic bags. I love the colors!! I was skeptical at first when stated one size fits all. I read ALL the reviews and weighed the pros and cons. I'm so glad I decided to go for it due to several reasons. One, I moved to deep south from from the Rocky mountains area and I needed to wear something cool, refreshing and classy. I love the colors shown. Secondly, I've been losing weight so why not wear clothes that will continue to fit you instead of buying new clothes every time you drop one or two sizes. This was my answer.
I LOVE the tops! They fit as if they were custom made for me. The colors (I got turquoise/white and Red/yellow) are richly beautiful. The pictures don't do its justice. I have no problem with hand wash and hang to dry. I do that with most of my clothes anyways. Easy to do. They are thin but wearing same color bras or nude bra will do. The material and the design are perfect for wearing in deep south and it's September!

I will update how it fits as I continue to lose weight. I'm normally 0x or 1x or 14/16.
on August 7, 2016
This top was so cute UNTIL it was washed. I did it by hand ( which it said to do per the directions) and all the black faded and discolored and ran into the white. Totally ruined it. So It was great unless you had to wash it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.