We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Paper Straw
- Measurements: S/M ( 22" Circumference x 3.5" Deep Crown x 1" Brim ), L/XL ( 23" Circumference x 3.5" Deep Crown x 1" Brim )
- Features paper straw construction, black grosgrain ribbon bow, feather accent and interior cotton sweat band. | Material: 100% Paper Straw
- Classic pork pie shape with modern narrow brim, black grosgrain ribbon band and feather detail.
- Trendy fashion at an affordable price!
- Hand Wash Only. Imported.
Modern pork pie style paper straw hat features a trendy narrow brim, black ribbon bow and feather accent and elastic comfort band.
About Sakkas Store:
Sakkas offers trendy designer inspired fashion at deep discounts! We work day and night to bring you high quality clothing and accessories for a fraction of the price you pay at department stores. Our incredible deals sell fast, so don't wait!
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00C0YD178
- Item model number: 5055460192029
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 1, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
like it a lot but i did not get a feather with ,sad though it was as they said fit s okPublished on September 4, 2013 by tom labrosciano
Returned item. Was cheaper quality than it looked in picture. No feather in brim. No shape. Was not satisfied with quality. Returns with amazon is very easy. Read morePublished on August 26, 2013 by Stacy Hahlen
The hat dosnt keep its shape to well, fits good though. If one dose not know how to shape the hat he might have a hard time making it look rightPublished on August 20, 2013 by Alonso Garcia
I may have been delivered an alternate product because what I got was VASTLY different than the pictured hat. Read morePublished on July 11, 2013 by Artis J. Jones
This was actually a father's day gift for my fiancé's stepdad and he is normally a baseball cap kind of guy and he actually loved it and wears it all the time.Published on June 18, 2013 by Barbara Diane Myers