Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on May 12, 2015
I LOVEEEE this dress. Great beach vacation dress. I may have to order one in every color now! I don't have any complaints.
review image
on March 14, 2013
This dress is cut to perfection. It's a dressier maxi, made of a shimmery satin material that hangs more heavily on the body (in a good way). It doesn't get hung up on underwear or my hips, which aren't tiny. I typically don't like maxi dresses for that exact reason, and I've never purchased one until this one and another just like it in a different color. These dresses are perfect! Wear them with flats to dress them down, heeled sandals to dress them up, and look stunning the entire time you're doing it. I love the colors of this dress, too. That turquoise blue color that's the predominant color of the dress is just amazing to me. It looks great on my tan (and I think would be stunning against darker skin tones, too), but I think it'd do well on the fairer skinned ladies, as well, having just enough of the rose hues to play up the pinks in your skin tones. I'm in between sizes according to their charts, so I went for the medium because I figured I could always wear a bra if it didn't quite fit up top, but I slipped this dress on and felt like a goddess!! No need for a bra (I'm a 32A/Barely B, so they're almost pointless anyway). I'm pear shaped, though, which leaves me fighting the battle most women do when clothes shopping. I'm a 0/2 on top, a 2/4 in the waist, and a 4/6 on the bottom. Going with their medium, though, was perfect for me. I don't feel like I'm trying to hide the things about my body I don't like because the dress is cut to accent everything good about my figure.
on November 12, 2013
I always get tons of compliments on this dress. I am a size 16 and size large fits perfectly. Coloring and pattern are very nice looking. I am 5'5 and had to have this hemmed. Also, this was kind of made poorly only in the sense that the halter tie at the top and the seem from top to bottom of the dress are not aligned well with the pattern. As a result, when using the tie around my neck the dress looked off. To fix this, I cut off the tie, which allows me to adjust the dress so that the pattern is centered like shown in the picture, but the seem ends up being off centered, although I just make sure the seem is somewhere in the back and then I don't really care. I have had occasional issues with the top sliding down with certain bras. Overall though this is one of my favorite summer dresses.
on March 12, 2012
I bought this for my vacation in St. Maarten and was surprised by the quality of the fabric. Its very soft and the length was PERFECT. I am only 5 foot and always have trouble with the length being too long. I bought the blue and the colors were very vibrant. I wanted the pink, but they were sold out. I have only one complaint. The halter strings were off center, it should have been in alignment with the medallion design. But it was an easy fix, I just removed and restitched. I would buy it again.
on June 11, 2015
This dress is beautiful. I am 5'4" 130 lbs. I wear a 34D. Everything fit beautifully except for the length. Even with 4 inch heels on it dragged the ground. Hemming it would have changed the look of the bottom pattern of the dress.

The neck of the halter was attached offset from the pattern and that looked a little strange. Other than that, this dress is excellent quality and beautiful.
on July 13, 2015
I ordered the small fuscia dress. It fits fine around my chest and waist, and it reaches my ankles (I am 5'7" and about 120 lbs.). I am happy with the way it fits, but the color is not as shown in the picture. It is a "washed out" baby pink in the middle of the dress while the top and bottom are a bright, vibrant pink. I gave it 3 stars because the color is not as vibrant and "summery" as I had wanted (and the image is misleading). Other than that, it is a nice dress.
on January 10, 2012
I am 5'10" and about 145lbs but pregnant at the moment ( so alittle bit chunkier than usual ). Am glad my bigger part of my pregnancy will be in sping and summer, so I decided not to buy maternity clothes. The are simply very expensive and ugly. So I decided my maternity clothes will be nothing but dresses and tights ( on the colder days ). This dress is very long, ( I rarely come across a maxi dress that's actually Maxi for my height ) which is what I was hoping for ( after reading some reviews from taller ladies ). It's very flatering and doesn't even show my 'baby bump" at 3 months. I love that I can wear this dress during maternity and after ( to hide the baby fat ). My husband loved this so much that he ordered me a secong one. Definately recoment this dress.
on May 7, 2014
Colors are vibrant. Flows very nicely, medium would have been nicer though for me. Medium fits basically the same with a little less flowing over hips, etc. However, they were out of medium in yellow. I ordered the orange in medium and love the fit. I am 5'8'' and normally wear a large or a 12-14. It is a soft, quality material. The dress is somewhat dressy because of the material, but can also be casual. I love it and will be taking it on my cruise.
on June 12, 2017
So Pretty! Love it!!
on November 19, 2011
I have a home in the bahamas where I live 6 months out of the year.. the weather is for the most part always "perfect" for me. I purchased 2 dresses in the turquoise and in the orange and while polyester does not breathe very well the fabric is so light weight and the colors are fun and fabulous. The turquoise is more muted than the picture shown but all the paisley accent colors are so vibrant they really make the color pop! The orange dress is also absolutely lovely! it's saturated with a gorgeous fall colored orange that is perfect, in my opinion, for several occasions or just the around the house. The best part about these dresses is that the color will never fade which is always an issue with cotton. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Thank you!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.