Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 7, 2011
The scarf is nice but is falsely advertised as a Pashmina..It came with the tag sewn on stating: "55% acrylic 45% viscose, Made in China. The description stated silk and wool. NOT.
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 21, 2016
This was $11.00 during a winter sale on Amazon and they were selling out fast. The teal color looked pretty online so I figured why the heck not? But upon receipt I found it to be a dull, drab teal and lacked the faint metallic luster you can see in the picture. It was soft enough and nothing is really WRONG with it, but overall the stitching design and color made this a passable accessory garment but lacking any of the spunk accessories like scarves should have. There was nothing different or eye-catching about it, and for the price it became a garment to own simply because you can.
on October 12, 2016
I love this scarf. I still have it years after I bought it and may be looking into getting more colors.
The design is beautiful and the material nearly supple.
It can be worn to look like it is thinner, but can be pulled out to a shawl look. I loved it.
Just be aware that if it is warmth you are going for, you need to pass on this. This will not keep you warm or break the wind chill. But it is gorgeous.
on April 12, 2016
Even though my co-workers wear tee-shirts and complain they are too hot, I find it too cold for me. Scarves are an inexpensive and versatile way to add warmth and style to a pullover or sweater when I need it. The color of this scarf is a bit "warmer beige" with gold or yellow tones and it matches a couple of my items well. The quality looks good and I like the price which is the same I spent at JC Penneys for a couple acrylic pashima scarves that were on sale at the store and are dry clean only.
on September 26, 2016
Good fabric, but the colors don't represent well. The red-black combo makes it look like the black sections will come out looking more like a deeper burgundy. Instead, it definitely looks like a black pattern on a bright red. Not what I was looking for.
on January 25, 2014
Got this for my husband's grandmother for Christmas in Turquoise. The color was exactly as pictured, the shawl was very soft and fairly warm without being heavy, and decent quality. I'm pretty picky about the quality of gifts- if the material had been too thin or flimsy, I would have found something else to give her. I was very pleased with this, and would and will buy these again as gifts for others. More importantly my husband's grandmother was delighted with the shawl and declared it 'very pretty', so if she's happy, I'm happy!
on May 8, 2009
Yes, as some of the other reviewers said, these shawls are thin--so i just bought more than one and double them up when I need extra warmth. They succeeded in keeping me warm while I was in a dress during days and days of workshops in hotel ballrooms (ie, FREEZING!)which was a miracle in itself, but the fact that I ALSO got a number of compliments on the shawls was a plus (espeicially because I felt like I was using them as a subsitute blanket to keep myself warm!). So they absolutely did their duty!!!!!! My only complaint is that they snag easily--but, honestly, when I'm dressed up and cold, I really don't care, because these shawls really DO keep me warmer than I ever thought possible when in a thin dress in an air-conditioned room. I'm VERY happy with the purchases!
on March 3, 2017
The shawl is a very nice shade of brown and soft to the touch. It came on time and in new condition. I can't wait to wear it!
on August 31, 2017
i ordered 2 of these shawls and they are LOVELY. They are soft, comfy and easily packable. They take hardly any room in one's bag. These are handy when dealing with varying climates.
on December 28, 2011
I'll admit that I'd never heard of a Pashmina when I purchased four of these for my daughters to give to their grandmother and three aunts as Christmas presents. Considering the very low price, I was blown away by the quality of materials and workmanship. One aunt immediately unwrapped her Pashmina, wrapped it around her shoulders, and kept it on for the rest of the day. The colors are bright and the patterns detailed. The material is soft and... I'm not sure how to describe it. The material isn't heavy, but it feels... dense? strong? substantial? I couldn't be happier with the Pashminas and Grandma and the aunts are all looking forward wearing them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.