Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on June 12, 2014
This is a really attractive purse...BUT I find it very awkward to get in and out of. The convertible strap works great but the flap flops open when trying to retrieve your wallet (or whatever) and its hard to snap close when its on your shoulder. I finally gave up last evening when trying to pay for a purchase...and regret I'll be returning the bag.
on April 25, 2017
Prefect size for an overnighter, road trip, or sports event. I purchased this bag to take to softball tournaments so I can take snacks, sunscreen, water, phone, shades, cap, and all those other items needed for a long day at the ballpark. AND, I only have to keep up with one bag! The bag is well made and very bright, beautiful colors. It has an adjustable strap, to carry with comfort as a shoulder bag, a purse, or worn as a backpack. Both pockets are large and has zipper pocket inside the larger area. Fully lined. The closure flap has a magnetic snap that is easy to use and makes the contents secure. I have no complaints and would recommend this item to anyone who loves bright colors and a fun bag. My order arrived exactly when promised and in great condition. Would absolutely purchase again or for a friend's gift. My 11 year old granddaughter has even threatened to "borrow" it from me! The appearance and great craftsmanship makes this bag very much worth the price. GREAT BAG!!
on February 12, 2015
i have wanted this bag since before December! Really deep main compartment. I love the zipper and the flap together. Makes me feel more comfortable with it as a backpack.

I suggest you fill the bag with all the things you will carry in it, then adjust the straps to your liking so the switching from backpack to cross body will be more comfortable.

The print is bright and colorful and the little thread details on the leather is super cute. Seems like a great sturdy construction of the bag and great choice of materials.
on March 2, 2014
I like the size of the bag and bright colors of the print. There are alot of nice details, like the leather zipper pulls. The flaw is in the design. When you use the bag in the crossbody, the purse folds in on itself. The straps are attached at the bottom of the bag and slide up through hardware at the top which are for when you use it as a backpack. As crossbody, the hardware at the top slides all the way down to meet the hardware at the bottom causing the bag to fold completely! It is VERY awkward feeling and makes access difficult. As a backpack it works great, but not as a crossbody.
33 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2017
I LOVE this bag! I bought this to use as a diaper bag for my 18 month old. He's old enough now that I don't have to bring half of his room when we go some where. It fits diapers, wipes, keys, phone, wallet, glasses, etc all comfortably inside. I love how it easily converts from shoulder bag to backpack. I mainly use it as a backpack the straps are comfy and soft. The bag sits perfectly on my mid back and I sometimes forget it's there. I love this. I get compliments often too! I'd recommend this for purse or diaper bag!
on April 15, 2015
I loved the leather version of this bag in the store, however the cloth version doesn't have the stability it needs when you use it as a crossbody/messenger bag (collapses). I love the pattern, and it has plenty of room for my stuff.
on May 31, 2016
I'm returning this because it keeps breaking. The hardest that keeps the straps on breaks and I can temporarily fix it but it keeps happening. It's cute but not functional.
on August 13, 2016
This is my second Sakroots purse and I still love it as much as the first one! I bought this second one just because I was a little tired of the pattern on the first and wanted something fresher. It is durable but still pretty and can go with the majority of my outfits. The inside is spacious, I can fit my wallet, keys, etc, as well as my Kindle and usually and additional book. I love that you can adjust the strap to be a backpack, shoulder bag, or cross-body bag, or anything in between. Sakroots might have a customer for life!
on December 9, 2015
I have used this bag off and on for almost 2 years and I must say that I still love it as much as I did when I first bought it! This 3-way convertible purse is super convenient for a variety of situations. I love that I can wear it as a shoulder bag, cross-body bag, and backpack depending on what I am doing on a particular day. It is small enough to not be bothersome, but large enough to fit all my stuff: wallet, keys, tissues, grocery bags, etc. After 2 years, all of the zippers still work, the colors are still bright, and the trim is still completely intact. I highly recommend this bag to anyone who needs a good purse!
on May 14, 2016
Loooooooove it I get so many compliments! My jeans did stain the fabric from wearing crossbody(most comfortable). Used for international travel, fits a ton of stuff for daily roaming love the zipper main compartment and organization inside. Used S-clips for my wallet inside for extra security.

Only complaint would be that it folds over if you have the strap all the way extended...the back is not stiff enough to stay straight which makes the flap pop open and the magnet on my flap broke off... I did have it pretty full most of the time. That was disappointing tho. But again doesn't really change the usefulness of the bag since the main compartment zips and the front pocket zips... Just don't keep valuables in the no zipper pocket on front.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.