Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sakura 38370 10-Piece Blister Card Glaze Assorted ..." and save 33% off the $22.50 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.55 shipping
Sakura 38370 10-Piece Blister Card Glaze Assorted Color 3-Dimensional Glossy Ink Pen Set, Bright
|Price:||$10.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$12.11 (54%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blister card glaze 3-dimensional glossy ink pen set
- A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to use
- A raised effect that is delicate and can be crushed-down
- Waterproof on most surfaces; use on light backgrounds, and on plastic, glass, ceramic and metal
- Includes 1 each gloss clear, gloss yellow, gloss orange, gloss red, gloss pink, gloss rose, gloss purple, gloss green, gloss blue, gloss black pens
- This transparent pigmented ink dries to a glossy glaze look in 45-60 seconds
- Does not bleed through most papers and vellum and is water resistant
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Keep in mind, however, that the white variety will appear entirely translucent initially (as all Glaze do), but will dry to a milky/pearly finish.
One more minor concern: Two sheets of paper that are both covered in gloss WILL STICK TOGETHER BADLY.Read more ›
I can't emphasize the love I have for the clear Glaze pen, it gives almost like an embossing effect, but without the powder mess that gets everywhere and a heat tool.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Oh, how I love Sakura Gelly pens....the Glossy Glaze pens are awesome...these are clear, which means you can go over any other portion and get a transparent, dimensional effect... Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Choosy
These are being used for adult colouring by my wife and are exactly what she was looking for. They flow easily and you can alter the ink colour by the speed which you colour at as... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Tessa Bell
Love these pens. They deliver beautiful and vibrant color on the darkest of papers. Perfectly opaque, fun color assortment. Definitely my go-to utility pensPublished 10 days ago by Ciarra Luster
These are awesome. They look wet and a little raised when dry. Allow time to set before coloring with your hand near the area. You will smudge it. I would not use on small detail! Read morePublished 15 days ago by Laurie Harzbecker