This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Subscribe and Save:
One Time Purchase:
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Sakura 57361 Gelly Roll Pens Artist Gift Set, Pack of 74
|You Save:||$59.92 (51%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contains 14 Metallic pens of 0.4mm, 17 Classic pens of 0.3 & 0.4mm, 20 Moonlight pens of 0.3 & 0.5mm, 13 Stardust pens of 0.5mm, 10 Shadow pens of 0.7mm
- Ships from United States. Estimated Delivery Time: 5-8 days
- This package contains seventy-four 6 inch long Gelly Roll pens in Metallic Classic Moonlight Stardust and Shadow styles. Conforms to ASTM D 4236
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|Classic||Metallic||Moonlight||Stardust||Gold Shadow||Silver Shadow|
|Special Effect||Solid color||Reflective metal||Opaque, luminous||Glitter||Two tone gold + color outline||Two tone silver + color outline|
|Opaque (writes on black)||Only white||✓||✓||Only gold shows||Only silver shows|
|Writes on glossy papers||✓||✓|
|Archival||✓||✓||Yes, except fluorescent colors||Ink is, glitter may wear off|
|Available in 2 point sizes||✓||✓|
Sakura-Gelly Roll Pens Gift Set. Your favorite colors and special effect Gelly Rolls in one set! This package contains seventy-four 6 inch long Gelly Roll pens in Metallic Classic Moonlight Stardust and Shadow styles. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Imported.
Top customer reviews
Metallic - 14 metallic colors show up well on both black AND white paper
Moonlight - 20 pens - 10ea of 0.3 & 0.5 mm line size - these are opaque and show up well on both black and white paper
Stardust - My favorite! - 13 glitter pens - these show up on black paper, but not great, they show up very well on white paper
Shadows - 5 gold shadows and 5 silver shadows - How to explain these? Hmmm ok... when you first apply them, they appear as the color you see in the barrel, then as they dry, the gold or silver appears, and the color becomes an undertone. The effect works well on white paper, but on black paper it just appears as gold or silver.
and last, but not least, are the Classics - 17 pens - 11 - 0.3 and 6 - 0.5 mm line size. There is only ONE of these that will show up on black paper, and that is the white one.
These write smoothly, the flow is good, and time-wise, they continue to work. I had gold and silver metallic gel pens that I would only use once a year for xmas cards, and the Gelly Rolls were the only gel pens that still worked every year. I had a box of 48 Fiskars gels that I had to throw out because none of them worked anymore except for the black one. (and yes, I tried all the tricks to revive them)
Now here's a tip IF you're obsessively organized: There are 6 sections in which to organize the pens, and I wanted the pens to line up under the proper heading. So, I found that if you put them top to bottom and also stack them that way, all the metallics fit in section 1, The classics in sec 2, Moonlight in sec 3 & 4, Stardust in sec 5, and Shadows in sec 6.
One last thing, on the other side of the banner, there's a chart so you can fill in the colors.
* I write reviews on items I purchase. My reviews are honest and unbiased and I take pride in that because consumers want the truth on items they wish to buy. I put items through a thorough test before my reviews. All my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results. I hope this review helps you with your purchase decision. Please click helpful if so. Thanks!
Here's how: (1) Heat some water to simmer in a large diameter frying pan (fill about 1/4 the pan). (2) Place your dry pens in a cake pan, and float the cake pan in the simmering water. (3) If you have one, put a lid over the frying pan. No lid? Not a problem. (4) Let pens warm up for around 10-15 minutes, then take them out of the frying pan. (5) Choose a pen to experiment and make some scribble circles on paper. You should be rewarded with a flow of pastel ink! That's it. Good luck to you.
The package of pens that I received write smoothly, don't feather, and the ink comes out perfectly.
The burgundy looks like dark brown, which is good because brown gel pens are in short supply.
The metallic pens are weird, but fabulous on black paper.
These pens are great for adult/intricate coloring books.
Most recent customer reviews
Nice white and not transparent
Tip is not too broad and works well for details
Ink doesn't come out perfectly.Read more