Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom: The Criterion Collection
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
A loose adaptation of the Marquis de Sade's The 120 Days of Sodom, Pier Paolo Pasolini's Salò is perhaps the most disturbing and disgusting film ever made. It is also one of the most important, offering a blistering critique of fascism and idealism that suggests moral redemption may be nothing but a myth. Criterion presents Salò in its uncut, uncensored version.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Criterion Collection > All
- Movies & TV > Criterion Collection > Drama
- Movies & TV > Criterion Collection > International
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Drama
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Foreign Films
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Military & War
- Movies & TV > Indie & Art House
- Movies & TV > Movies