Saladacco Spiral Slicer Garnishing Machine - Spirializer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quickly creates spiral strands, ribbons, or slices, Terrific for spaghetti squash
- New Locking mechanism - Top to Cutting Basket & Cutting Basket to Bowl
- Durable plastic construction; stainless-steel sliceing blades; ABS PBA-Free Strand Blade
- ABS PBA-Free materials; Clear Top & Bowl - Handle and Spout on Bowl
- Manufacturers 1 Year Limited Warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I would find another place to buy it to make sure you get the real one not the imitation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this spiralizer for years and it works great. You cut chunks of zucchini or yellow squash (or radish, and I've done carrot) and run it on a central spike. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Joanna Daneman
For the price it is not bad. I have used the more expensive brand and the difference is the cutting edge for the 'spaghetti' shape is made out of plastic with this one and metal... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Diana De Luca
Could not get this product to work as expected.
As far as customer satisfaction, I had no problems returning the slicer, my refund was prompt.
I bought several of these to give as X-mas gifts.
Very disappointed to find out the teeth were plastic.
It doesn't work well. I like my old Joyce Chen
Item is flimsy and hard to operate. The sections separate while trying to operate and make the spiral ribbons. I would not recommend this purchase.Published 20 months ago by Stephanie
I love this thing! It works beautifully, and comes in handy for getting enough fresh veggies.Published on August 28, 2014 by Katherine