- File Size: 2286 KB
- Print Length: 20 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Workout Series (August 26, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 26, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ET594CC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,499 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Salads To Go Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
switched around for taste and seasonal availability. I like her use of sturdy greens like kale, cabbage, and broccoli, I would add bok choi and cauliflower. The addition of grains (from salads or leftovers) these or the dressing would be a great place to get daily flax seed in. She does mention adding beans and you could also add plain or flavored tofu cubes or chopped hard boiled eggs. A bit of chopped pickle or a spoonful of pickle juice, lemon juice or lime juice
Can add a bit of spirit. I like her use of canning jars to preserve salads. The paper towel is a great idea for for absorbing moisture to protect the greens from wilting. However if you are in the mood for Boston lettuce, baby spinach or mâché, you might still want too carry these in a separate plastic bag since they are so delicate. Make sure to label your salad well otherwise it will definitely disappear. Could try this trick with pint bottle and fresh fruits. Excellent book.
One of those cookbooks that change the way you cook. I've done two recipes so far (Classic Italian Salad and Simple Sicilian Salad) and they have been amazingly satisfying. While I didn't have all the ingredients required in the recipes,recipes are easily adaptable for ingredients on hand and lead to equally tasty results. Highly recommended.
+ The recipes in this book are easy, fast and are perfect for jar salads.
+ The recipes I used and tried and they are wonderful.
+ The recipes inspired me to create some of my old salads that I made but adapt them for a jar! Now I can bring my own personal salads with me anywhere!
If you love salads and want to take them on the go and keep them crisp and tasty, this is the cookbook I recommend!
This item was provided to me free for evaluation an honest and unbiased review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Salads
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegan & Vegetarian > Salads
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance