Sale - Egyptian Scarab Engraved Carnelian Earrings, From Our Museum Store Collection
|Price:||$49.00 + $4.99 shipping|
- Egyptian Scarab engraved Carnelian earrings
- Approximate size: 0.6" x 0.9"
- 24 Karat gold-plate over pewter. Gold-filled ear wires.
- Comes with a Gift box or a beautiful pouch, accompanied by a card describing the History of the origin of this item
- We would like you to be VERY happy with your order, and will do our best to please you. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding your order, please contact us by phone or email.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The beetle being the emblem of Khepera, the God of the morning sun, was regarded by ancient Egyptians as a symbol of resurrection and immortality. 24 Karat gold-plate over pewter, enhanced by scarab engraved Carnelian cabochons. Gold-filled ear-wires. Designed and manufactured in the USA by Multilana New York.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B009Z4VHXQ
- Item model number: EG-ER5235C
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 30, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She chose a swivel ring with a carnelian scarab. When I saw it I just fell in love with the ring.
My friend was about to graduate from college so I was trying to figure out a special gift ... I went online seating for the perfect gift when I came across these earrings. They match her grandmother's ring perfectly!
She graduated today...she loves the earrings and was amazed that my grandaughter and I had found them and got them for her.
After studying the origins of the jewlery and the carnelian scarab I'm really thinking of ordering a set including the ring for myself!
I'll be graduating soon with my doctorate!