Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on May 18, 2017
Great item. The smell is very earthy and grassy. I would say it smells like what you would expect wheat germ to smell like. The color is also unusual- it is a mossy green color. I was surprised because I imagined it would be white. Leaves hair very soft and silky. I would buy again.
on May 21, 2015
I love this product! It leaves your hair feeling and looking healthy. I use to buy it from my hair dresser but for a smaller size for $20 and when I seen how much it was for a way bigger container I just decided to buy more. This is the second one I have ordered thru Amazon I use this product all the time now and it lasted me about 4to 6months.
on June 23, 2016
LOVE this product! Leaves my hair soft and actually makes my curls more defined. I am natural, and this really leaves my hair soft and very manageable. Love the smell too. Recommended!
on May 2, 2015
Has been and will likely continue to be my favorite hair conditioner. The thing I really love about this product (in addition to its amazing softening/conditioning properties), is that it can be used as either a leave in or a deep conditioner. I know the scent is something that some may find different, but I find it to be just fine and have been using for several years. I always recommend this to family and friends and have given it as a gift for others more than once. I am black with 3c/4a hair.
on January 22, 2016
This hair treatment is amazing! I have bleached my hair so many times, and thanks to this treatment, my hair is healthier than ever. I recommend it to anyone with processed, or dry hair. Just make sure to leave it on for 20 minutes or so.
on September 8, 2015
excellent product. I saw it in the hair salon I go to and instead of my paying add'l deep conditioning fees, I now bring my own. It really softens my hair and leaves it more manageable.
on August 25, 2017
Unless I'm wrong and the product has changed, then this seller is a fraud. The product was liking and 1/3 of it was missing, wrong color, wrong smell...just plain WRONG
on January 9, 2017
Love this mask! it smells and makes my hair feel amazing!
on September 20, 2015
I love this conditioner bought it for my over processed dry hair and I use it as a leave in conditioner almost every day it makes my hair look nice and healthy. Can't live without it worth every dollar .
on January 17, 2013
I have 4b natural hair for the past two years and I while I have learned a lot about caring for my hair, I am still on the lookout for anything that can make my hair any easier to manage. Now, I am no product junkie and I carefully research anything I am considering purchasing for my hair. I was actually looking for wheat germ oil and decided to splurge on this product after reading all of the positive reviews. The day it arrived, I decided to try it out on my dry hair to see how well it worked and all I can say is WOW! This is hands down the best product I have purchased for my hair since going natural. My hair became instantly smooth and soft to the touch. I was actually able to comb my hair with ease, no breakage and the cuticles seemed to just lay down at the touch. Everything about this conditioner is the truth and I can't wait to try it after my weekly shampoo.