Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 20, 2018
Excellent
on January 11, 2018
LOVE IT
on January 5, 2018
Gets rid of scars and pimples quickly.
on January 4, 2018
I didn't think this product delivered results.
on December 28, 2017
I was inspired by all of the hype and decided to try it out.... Unfortunately it didnt help improve my skin at all. It burned quite a bit after applying, Id leave it on for 3-5 mins then rinse off with cool water. It seemed to burn even more while rinsing but the cool water was soothing. After a few uses, I noticed that it started to leave a white filmy like substance on my face which eventually dried and peeled. It did temporary rid of pimples but they'd reappear bigger and leave more scars.

This may work wonders for some but it didnt help for me. I now use Apple cider vinegar which has helped with acne and scars tremendously. I use rose water and jojoba oil as a moisturizer.... my skin is now almost blemish free after 3 months and glowin beautifully. Good luck guys!
on December 21, 2017
This is my third time buying the product, and I'm glad they brought the price down. If you haven;t used it before, or in a while, please do the patch test first. Also, for a few days after application, you may notice some dead skin still coming off, that's normal, if you keep consistent with the peels, this is avoided.
on December 16, 2017
Excellent product ty
on December 15, 2017
I have been using this product. At the beginning you may feel concerned about the itchy-burning sensation but is controlled unless you leave the product more than the suggested time. Some days latter you can start feeling and see the glow on your skin. Highly recommended
on December 6, 2017
I'm a 37 year old man, I've been using the 30% glycolic peel from Perfect Image weekly for a month and wanted to start alternating with a Salicylic peel. Glycolic is extremely hydrophonic which means it doesn't penetrate oils well (which is why it's so important to prep with alcohol wipes) where Salicylic penetrates oil better which is one of the reasons it's better for acne control.

Use Vaseline to protect the lips / under the eyes where you don't want the peel. I do 3 layers of the glycolic peel and keep it on for 8-10 minutes, I'm doing 2 layers of this Salicylic peel and keep it on for 8 minutes. This peel has a less intense burning feeling but it feels "warmer" to me. When rinsing the Salicylic peel I could immediately feel and see a considerable amount of dead skin being removed, significantly more than with the 30% glycolic peel. I was left with a very nice result with no redness.
on November 6, 2017
Strong stuff, don't leave on for too long. I gave myself a chemical burn. It didn't hurt that much but turned my skin white when i washed it off. Then it turned into a scab. It took a couple weeks for it to heal.