GOLD ROOT Saline Nasal Spray All-Natural Sinus Care with Herbal Extract - Immediate and Drug Free Relief from Congestion, Allergies, and Blocked Sinuses
|Price:||($11.95 / Count)|
- EFFECTIVELY CLEAR AWAY NASAL CONGESTION AND LOSEN MUCUS SECRETIONS - GOLD ROOT Nasal Spray is a safe and natural sinus and allergy saline solution that effectively targets the symptoms of sinusitis and sinus congestion.
- THE BENEFIT OF GOLD ROOT Nasal Spray – The cleansing of nasal passages using saline solution and natural root herbs is a practice that goes back for centuries. GOLD ROOT has safe, natural ingredients that stimulate the body's own system. Preventing irritants and bacteria from sticking to nasal tissues while moisturizing these delicate tissues. This prevents the overuse of harsh sinus medications.
- CONSISTENT, RELIABLE SINUS RELIEF – GOLD ROOT Saline Nasal Spray is a natural hyperosmotic solution that is available to provide relief from nasal and sinus congestion due to allergies, colds and flu and other harmful pollutants.
- DRUG FREE & NON-HABIT FORMING – GOLD ROOT Nasal Spray is non-habit forming and can be used for congestion relief, cleaning nasal passages and loosening mucous secretions.
- ENJOY SAFE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS – GOLD ROOT Nasal Spray is an All Natural allergy saline solution that contains saline, purified water and Chilcuague Herbal Extract in an easy-to-use nasal spray that remains sterile throughout its shelf life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The sniffles are not only extremely bothersome but they can also be a symptom of Sinusitis, or inflammation of the sinuses that prevents mucus from draining properly. If you are experiencing recurring or chronic sinus infections, nasal congestion, headaches, or facial pain, you may have Sinusitis. Sinusitis is a term which refers to inflammation of the lining of the sinuses. This lining is called mucosa. When the mucosa gets inflamed obstruction of the sinus drainage pathways can occur. Things that can trigger inflammation of the mucosa are a cold, allergies, a deviated septum, reflux disease, nasal polyps and certain chronic diseases. In general sinus problems can be bacterial or fungal in origin. Bacterial infections are by far the most common. Fungal infections are much less frequent. The causes of sinusitis are numerous and varied. Some of these causes are easily treated through avoidance and medications; for some, surgical treatment may be necessary. GOLD ROOT Nasal Spray is an All-Natural Herbal Saline Solution can help clear nasal passages and loosen mucous secretions without a prescription or over-the-counter decongestants.
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 1 x 4.5 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 2, 2015
- Manufacturer : Kleer Enterprise
- ASIN : B00U2TGKVC
- Best Sellers Rank: #187,879 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Contains: Purified Water, natural saline, herbaceous extract of Chilcuague
Use one to three times daily
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
XLEAR Nasal Spray, 1.5 Fl Oz, All-Natural Saline and Xylitol Moisturizing Sinus Care - Immediate and Drug Free Relief From Congestion, Allergies, and Dry Sinuses
Xlear Nasal Spray for Sinus Relief 1.5 fl oz
Mucinex Sinus-Max Nasal Spray for Sinus & Allergy (.75 oz Bottle), Fast-Acting & Fragrance Free 12 Hour Severe Nasal Congestion Relief
XLEAR MAX Homeopathic Saline Nasal Spray with Capsicum, 1.5 fl oz
Seagate Products Homeopathic Olive Leaf Nasal Spray (Pack of 1) 1 Ounce
|Sold By||Healthy Provisions||_AllXylitol_||_AllXylitol_||Amazon.com||_AllXylitol_||Seagate Products|
|Item Dimensions||1.50 x 1.00 x 4.50 inches||1.40 x 2.20 x 5.10 inches||1.38 x 2.25 x 5.13 inches||1.25 x 1.81 x 4.75 inches||2.50 x 1.80 x 5.20 inches||5.00 x 1.80 x 5.00 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
only word of caution...Beware...it has quite a kick! But well worth it!
I use it as a simple morning tonic before work.
I unload trucks at 4am; it opens up my passages and I can breathe deep.
If I have the slightest of sniffles, I give myself an extra spray.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.