Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on June 11, 2012
Many accolades for this nail polish:

1. The color is beautiful! I have a pair of beige sandals (although it looks great with all of my sandals, it looks the best with these) that look great with them.

2. I had a stroke at age 32 about 4 years ago, so I still like to have my toes "done up"-this polish is great for me, because I have trouble with fine-motor skills and have [unpredictable] hand shaking. The pen-style makes it easy to paint my nails, & the quickness it dries helps A LOT.

3. The chrome finish (or lighter shades like petal pink) makes it not as apparent when I make a mistake. Not a huge fan of the darker colors (black cherry, orange frost, etc.), as they are too dark and show streaks easily and it is VERY obvious when you make a mistake.

The only "complaint" (if you call it that) is that I wish there were more colors in the chrome line. I currently have the purple chrome, pink chrome, green chrome, fuchsia chrome/red chrome (although not a fan of these-they are "streaky")...perhaps variations in the chrome line (i.e., different shades of the purple chrome)?
on April 2, 2016
I ordered both the chrome turquoise and green after reading reviews about how great this polish works for nail stamping. I used the turquoise today over black polish, and it stamped beautifully. The pen was easy to use...just a few clicks of the pen and the polish flowed easily onto the brush. It was a breeze to apply to the stamping plate, and really looks GREAT over black polish. I liked these so much, I have also ordered the fushia and purple. Great product for nail stamping, so I can't speak to use of the pen for doing a basic manicure. Love this turquoise color...shows up really well.
on December 12, 2012
I have cerebral palsy, and because of that, i have limited use of one of my hands & fingers, due to my own insecurities, I could never get comfortable getting my nails done. An then it was everywhere, rap songs, on magazines, on tv, at the bus, perfect nails, and finally a guy asked why dont you do something with your nails. Because its so easy to do with one good hand. ;)

This product answers my dilemma. For one hand, I put the wand inbetween my knuckles an use it that way, while my method is far from perfect. I dont think it shows up on my nails. Its small enough to fit in a purse, and drys quick enough to do a fast re apply.

im so happy theres pretty nail polish on my fingers, I can overlook chipping (add more coats, and I stick my hands in vaseline)

Thanks sally. <3
on March 28, 2017
ok
on January 6, 2017
Love the shine and how easy it goes on. truly a time saver that still has a quality look.
on March 14, 2016
Got this for the color, which I loved. Unfortunately it chipped off within a day (with a full coat of clear protecting it).
on June 14, 2016
GREAT FOR SHORT NAILS--HELPS CREATE A COOL LOOK!
on November 11, 2012
I kept hearing good reviews on the Sally Hansen chrome polishes for nail stamping. So I decided to give them a try. It works well for stamping, shows really well over dark & light colored base coats.I have not used it as a base coat color, just for stamping.
on March 1, 2013
I love this nail polish pen it goes on quick and easy. One coat is all you need. I put it on and I can put on a top coat only seconds of put it on. Oh and what a beautiful color I have gotten so many complements since I put it on. Gorg
on April 9, 2013
I bought this to try and I like it. The color is pretty (a shiny light turquoise), the brush makes the application easy (no dipping necessary) and it dries fast so it is very convenient!

I'd recommend it.