|Price:||$7.49 & FREE Shipping|
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips 340 Girl Flower - 16 CT
- Real nail polish strips no dry time lasts up to 10 days removes with nail polish remover- 24 fashion-forward styles
- No dry time
- Lasts up to 10 days
- Removes with nail polish remover
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Girl Flower
Nitrocellulose, Polyethylene Teraphthalate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimelitic Anhydride Copolymer, Bis Propane/ Bisaminomethylnorbornane Copolymer (Glycidoxyphenyl), Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Shellac Cera/ Shellac Wax, Dihydroxyethyl Cocamine Oxide, Benzophenone 3, Silica, Tin Oxide, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron
Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), D&C Yellow 10 aluminum lake (CI 47005), D&C Orange 5 (CI 45370), D&C Yellow 11 (CI 47000), D&C Red 22 (CI 45380), D&C Red 28 (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000)
Peel, Apply, Shape. Detailed Instructions Inside.
Top Customer Reviews
Stick on nail polish is nothing new, but the designs offered are too unique to pass up. I followed the instructions but added a few more steps of my own that I feel helped. After preparing my nails I applied a base coat, allowing it to dry before tackling the strips. A sticky base coat might be helpful for those who have had trouble with this product previously. This product seemed to perform better when at room temperature and with warm hands for better stretch and flexibility.
I laid out the sizes for each nail. I removed the clear plastic covering and protective backing before pulling off the 'tab' and applying. I pressed firmly for a few seconds at the cuticle/base of my nail before gently pulling the end of the strip to the very edge of it. With the pad of my thumb/finger from the opposite hand I smoothed the strip down. This is where having warm hands really helps.
Instead of filing around the cuticle and around the edge of the nail as the instructions suggested, I took the pointed end of the enclosed cuticle stick, dipped it lightly in polish remover, and drew it around my cuticle as close as I could get. That area of the strip should gently pull right off the skin around the cuticle.Read more ›
What I like:
- the first and third time I used these strips, they worked like a charm, and my nails looked like they had a professional manicure. The first set lasted close to 3 weeks. The 2nd set had a problem (see below). The 3rd set looks even better and was very easy to apply (probably since I "got the hang of it". They've been on almost a week and look great.
- After applying them, the nails have _ZERO_ drying time --they go on dry, just a bit stretchy and there is a slight "nail polish" odor. Within minutes of applying them, I have driven, washed dishes, gone to bed etc.
- My nails have seemed stronger since wearing these
- no chips (or very little), peeling, etc. The main reason they start to look worse is that they grow out with your nails.
- love how the shine remains on them the whole time you have them - they don't ever look faded or dull.
UPDATE --after a week I did notice some pretty significant fading on the Cry Baby Pink color. I thought I was imagining it but I saved the original box with the "spare" strips and there was a huge difference. I still have them on, and the shine and lack of chipping is great. The color is now a much more "milky" pink. I actually don't mind the color but it is much different than when they were applied. Did not happen with the violet or gold colors that I tried.Read more ›
1. Make sure your nails are clean, clean, CLEAN and dry before you start!
2. They last longer if you put a swipe of a basecoat (I use Orly rubberized basecoat) JUST on the tip of your nail (the white part), then apply the strip right away.
3. Apply at least one layer of good quality topcoat, making sure to get it all the way to the tips, then swipe the brush along the free edge of your nail.
4. You CAN save and use any left-over strips, even though they've "dried out". Just apply a thin layer of basecoat, then put the "dried out" strip on while your nail is still wet. Press it down firmly, but let it "set" for a while before you try to remove the excess.
5. If you don't have really long nails, you can cut the strips in half (across) and use them on your toes, or do a second full manicure (using tip #4 if they've "dried out").
Now, go have fun experimenting with the different patterns and colors, and get ready for some compliments!
I painted a coat of clear polish on my nail before sticking the design on. This made my nail tacky and gave the stick on piece a very secure base to adhere to. It's difficult to measure the width you need, since the pieces don't bend while stuck to the stiff paper backing. I placed the design against the side of my nail and then rolled it across to see if it would fit. It's better to stick on a piece that is too wide, than one that is too narrow. You can trim off the excess with the included stick.
The strips aren't very sticky, which I found surprising. You have to pick it up with your fingers and can handle it safely without any problems. The application is really easy. Filing off the excess may seem like it's not working, but just keep at it.
Unhappy with the uncovered edges on my first two fingers, I used two bigger pieces and stuck it over the previous layer. It worked fine.
I've gotten positive comments and overheard one girl ask another how I did it. The other girl said it was stick-on false nails. Haha no, it was way easier than that! I will definitely buy more of these.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received lots of different choices in varying colors. The actual product is great and easy to use. Read morePublished 13 days ago by E. Knapp
These were old when they arrived. They peeled off my nails within a day!Published 22 days ago by Anita Mercado
I get compliments all the time about with these nail strips. It is easy to apply and looks beautiful. This is one of my favorite Sally Hansen nail designs.Published 1 month ago by Ruslana Rapoport
I love these! They usually last a week and a half or so. Definitely worth it. Make sure you follow the instructions and have completely dry and clean nails.Published 1 month ago by Katie R
Better than polish, better than gel...absolutely the best for improving natural nails yet looking well manicured.Published 1 month ago by Sandra Salas
I'm a busy single mom and I don't have time to wait for polish to dry so these are perfect. Once the nail strips are on you are done, no drying time!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer