|Price:||$83.99 - $140.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- PU Layer - Protects the lower part of the upper from debris such as rocks and branches has been added by rocshield.
- Exo Skeleton Design - Helps with stabilization as well as relieves pressure on the MTP joints of the foot.
- Lightweight Adaptive Heel Cup Design - Hugs the calcaneus providing a much more better fit and feel.
- RunLite Cushioning - A high abrasion EVA that is designed to provide a responsive and flexible run as well as maximum ground feel.
- TGS Design - Provides extra stability from the heel through to the forefoot that ends with a 75° line which in turn promotes extra flexibility where it's needed.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Salming Elements Trail Running Shoes With protection as well as stabilization the Elements is ready for anything you through at it. The Salming Elements Trail Running shoe has a more roomy toe box compared to its trail sibling, the Salming Trail, in order to provide a possibility for the fore foot to expand properly in the landing phase, making it more effective in a biomechanic perspective. Elements enable you to run anywhere or swim for that matter and get the best out of you. Exo Skeleton Upper The upper of the Salming Elements Trail Running Shoe is designed with a 2 layer sandwich construction and an ExoSkeleton construction on top of that. The first inner layer next to the foot has a big air mesh featured in order to create a comfortable plush feel. On top of that is a thin net mesh that enables an excellent water drainage but at the same time keeping out sand and gravel. The outer layer is an ExoSkeleton unit which has the lacing area integrated into it, holding the foot in place and creating an unsurpassed fit. Fitted with the Exo Skeleton design which stabilises the foot in lateral movements and relieves pressure at the MTP joints (Metatarsophalangeal joints). This part of the design construction eliminates friction and reduces the impact of the side forces in the soft parts of the foot, especially underneath the foot. The upper is also equipped with RocShield which is a special PU area covering the lower part of the shoe, protecting it from sharp rocks and branches thus both increasing the durability of the shoe and adds confidence to the runner. Lastly, Elements has a more roomy toe box compared to its trail sibling, the Salming Trail, in order to provide a possibility for the forefoot to expand properly in the landing phase, making it more effective in a biomechanic perspective. RunLite Midsole The material in the midsole is Salming RunLite which absorbs the negative impact forces and releases energy in the toe off phase. The lower profile of the midsole
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01J7KJ1GC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|