- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Service Tags when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code GIVEUS10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Service Tags when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code COMEGET5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Service Tags when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Salmon Fish Oil for Dogs & Cats - Natural & Unscented With 38% Total Omega 3, 6 and 9 Gives Your Pet the Coat That Will Make Other Pet Owners Envious
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ► Give Your Pet The Coat Other Pet Owners Will Talk About. Salmon Oil Promotes a Soft, Silky Coat.
- ► The Best Human Grade Omega 3 & 6 from Salmon Sustainably Harvested in the Icy Waters of Iceland.
- ► NO FISHY SMELL - Our process removes the FISHY SMELL and achieves the highest level of purity.
- ► Recyclable Aluminum Bottles Keeps Our Oil Fresher. Aluminum is 100% impervious to light and air.
- ► No Rosemary Oil - Most oils use Rosemary as a preservative. Rosemary can upset stomachs of dogs.
|40% off Wag dry dog food with subscription|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Give Your Pet The Coat Other Pet Owners Will Talk About.
Promotes a Soft, Silky Coat. Salmon Oil Also Helps Easy Dry Itchy Skin. Salmon Oil Fatty Acids also Supports Eye, Brain, Joint and Heart Health in Your Pet. High Levels of EPA and DHA Contribute to Naturally Healthy Joints.
Quality You Can Count On!
* Only the Best Human Grade Natural Long Chain Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids from Salmon Sustainably Harvested in the Icy Cold Waters of Norway.
* Omega Fatty Acids Found in Pure Salmon Oil are a Naturally Occurring Anti-Inflammatory and Can Promote Healthy Joints.
* No Rosemary Oil - Most fish oils use Rosemary Oil Extract as a preservative. Rosemary Oil Extract can upset the stomach of some dogs and cats.
* NO FISHY SMELL - Our manufacturing process removes the FISHY SMELL and achieves the highest level of purity.
* No Fishy smell however doesn't mean no taste. We're so sure - If Your Dog or Cat Doesn't Love the Taste Send it Back for a Full Purchase Price Refund!
* Recyclable Aluminum Bottles Keeps Our Oil Fresher. There are two things that reduce the benefits of Salmon Oil: Air and Light. We use a FDA approved human food grade Aluminum Bottle to package our Salmon Oil.
Happy pets make for happy pet owners. We are so confident that you will love our Salmon Oil we back it with 100% purchase price guarantee.
Click the Yellow [Add to Cart] Button Now! Help Your Dog Feel Better Today!
20% off second bottle if you buy 2
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsSalmon Oil from Norway Vitamin E as a preservative
DirectionsRefrigerate after opening for maximum shelf life.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As the weeks passed, my dogs skin and coat continued to improve. Eventually All of his flakiness disappeared and his coat is soft, shiny, and gets compliments from everyone, even stranger's. Not sure, but I think it might have also helped with some of his joint pain (i also give him glucosamine chondroitin). Anyways, when i first went to order my 2nd bottle, this brand was temporarily unavailable so i ordered a different brand (don't remember the brands but is in a gold can and described as also being odorless salmon oil). Wow, my dog distinctly did Not like it. I honestly didn't think he'd notice the difference but he didn't want to eat his food when I added that stuff, which Never happens. After a well of him turning up his nose, I tossed that stuff and fortunately this brand was available again. Try It! You won't regret it. P.s. I keep mine upright in the fridge, and pump it out cold. It comes out easily and has never leaked or spilled-- which is good even though it doesn't smell.
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and has to eat a prescription dry food with easily digestible fiber, so I feed her half dry and half wet (again prescription) with a bit of chicken broth and 2 pumps of salmon oil and she she has not had any problems with this. I microwave the broth and wet for just a few seconds to take the chill off the food, and then mix it with her dry. It does definitely help with her coat and skin; I saw results within a few days.
After a few weeks of use, 3 squirts in a bowl of water a day - shared between all of them, my pets skin has improved incredibly. Not only has her skin improved, all of their coats are noticeably softer.
The bottle is huge, the oil has no smell and the pump is easy to use.
Will be purchasing again when I run out!
P.s you do have to refrigerate after opening.
Im giving it a 4 star only because it is too soon to see the final results. I'm so excited.