- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 2 inches ; 13.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00GGKJIDS
- Item model number: 329166-Black-Medium-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 260 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,366 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Salomon Low Trail Gaiters
|Price:||$24.49 - $105.65|
- 100% Polyamide
- Connecting Sole Strap
- External side closures
- Reflective Salomon logo
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Salomon S-Lab Trail Gaiters Low are unique gaiters, high-performance gaiters designed to protect your running footwear from trail debris and keep it from entering you footbed. Durable stretch fabric hold snuggly to your shoe and ankle to not impeed your stride or get caught by trail debris. The fabric is higly breathable, so your feet stay won’t over heat. The unique, non-abrasive connection system patented by Salomon keeps the gaiter in place. Easy on/off with hook and loop closures. Durable, reinforced under-strap keep the gaiter in place but would snag underfoot. Sizing : Small: US Men's 4.5 - 7.5 / Women's 6 – 9, Medium: US Men's 7.5 - 9.5 / Women's 9 – 11, Large: US Men's 9.5 - 12 / Women's 11 - 13.5. *Compatible with low-cut footwear (not three-quarter top or boots) with an outsole arch (recessed groove for the under-strap).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was asked by another runner if they keep water out of my shoes when submerged in water, they don't but that would be amazing. Literally nothing except water gets past these guys!
Just as a side note: My boyfriend got the tall size mens gaiters and they have little ankle padding, the small do not. I also suggest wearing taller socks than the gaiters as it will help protect against running. After a 9hr hike/run my ankles were a little sore from them but no redness or cuts at all.
For the price, you just can't go wrong with them.