|Fits as expected||
Salomon Men's Crossamphibian Swift Trail-Runners
|Price:||$82.00 - $97.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Fabric or Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- When the beach calls, don't walk there, run! This shoe has the sole for it, and the soul.
- Stick with the fun! Wet traction Contagrip rubber and sipping keep your feet glued down to any surface you choose, in and out the water.
- It ticks all the boxes: fast-drying with breathable mesh that keeps out the debris, and just enough support. Slip it on, heel up or down, it stretches and clings like a light extra skin.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Looks good, feels good, runs good. The cross amphibian swift shoe gets to grips with all your summer fun.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073K3TC6B
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 30, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fit: They are super light, but I didn't like the initial fit. They seemed pretty tight in the heal. As they break in it's starting to be less noticeable. I still like the shoe overall.
They are also very comfortable. In fact, I wore them to Six Flags all day (no socks or anything) and not one blister or sore spot on my feet.