We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Breathable Open Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Salomon sensifit and quicklace for superior foothold
- Salomon contagrip outsole
- Ortholite insole
- Dual density ethylene vinyl acetate for cushioning and protection
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A low, lightweight, and fast drying trail shoe with aggressive tread for training in muddy and wet conditions
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 9.2 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00KWK35R8
- Item model number: FELLRAISER-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1- Lightweight and breathable shoe. Great for hot weather.
2- Does great under wet conditions with very aggressive grip.
3- Super durable shoes, hard to bruise them. They will last you a long time.
4- Thicker outer sole/bottom than Speedcross so bottom of your feet burns less.
5- Guided at the lower and higher heel part, helping you walk, run, stand stabilized.
6- Gives you immense control on all kinds of terrain.
7- Draw string, leather toe/front protection are great features.
8- Great colors and great looking shoes.
1- Takes time to get used to guided heels (Not as bad as in XD 3D Pro)
2- A lot of imitations so buy it from a reputable place. (Amazon has great prices and great place to buy them)
3- Runs half a size larger. Order half size smaller than your regular sneakers. These shoes need to fit snug anyways or bottom of your feet will burn.
I will admit a few things right away. I didn't do what I should and train for this race. I didn't even buy these shoes far enough ahead to TRY to break them in. I literally bought the shoes on Wednesday and did 1 day shipping. Got them Thursday. Wore them to Disney World with the family on Friday to try to break in. Ran race on Saturday morning. I LOVE these shoes!
1) Comfort-even not breaking them in, they are incredibly comfortable to wear. 15k ran and no foot/leg fatigue, blisters, etc.
2) Easy to tighten. Sure, during the mud run, they would loosen a little, but rather than having traditional laces, they have "quick straps"(wrong word, I'm sure but oh well) that you just pull and it tightens the shoe. Takes 2 seconds
3) Even after being through mud and water, maintained their grippiness and stability.
4) Being made of mesh, they breathed well and drained well
5) Even after 15k of mud, clay, etc, they washed off with a simple hosing off and looked brand new.
Can't think of any.
I will say this. Be sure to order about 1/2 size above where you normally wear. I bought size 12 and it was just perfect. I normally wear a 11.5 to 12 depending on shoe, so this is on the smaller size.
after wearing the show for 30 min., the toebox felt too snug/short in length. decided to go up half size to 11M. Amazon quickly shipped my new order and fits much better with no-hassle return policy. Thanks Amazon!