|Price:||$94.98 - $178.17 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Quick Drying Breathable Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Stability : 3d chassis stabilizes the foot without sacrificing forefoot mobility
- Precise fit: sensifit with quick lace delivers a fast, comfortable fit for every foot.
- Aggressive grip: contagrip with aggressive lug design ensures grip on all surfaces and terrain types.
- Outsole: non marking running contagrip
- Chassis: 3d advanced chassis
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This wider version of the iconic, proven adventure shoe has evolved for 2014. From the first step to km 1,000+, xa pro 3d m+ delivers an incredible fit, improved durability, and a grip that inspires confidence.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01J3Z0QP6
- Item model number: L39264400
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have you been looking for Men's Extra Wide Hiking Boots - Wide Width Hiking Footwear + room for orthotic inserts?
I found the following to be fantastic (they have that cool Desert Storm look; tell your friends it's the new trendsetting Boho-Chic style).
6" COOLMAX RYNO GEAR TACTICAL COMBAT BOOTS; Finally the perfect hiking boot! I've tried them all; including the timberland and merrell hiking shoes. Nothing fit until I found these babies; they have wide toe caps and are also wide in the mid arch area!
Important; please share your own experiences!
If you have wide feet and are wearing shoes that are truly wide; please reply to this post so we can share solutions for our royal feet.
We can all benefit from knowing which boots are truly wide.
Reply to this post to share your own "finds".
I really would like to know which other shoes you wear!
If you are looking for a truly wide hiking boot, look you further. I have tested way too many of them and I finally found one that is sufficiently wide for my feet + "has room for my orthotic inserts"; after you remove the regular insoles. The CoolMax Ryno Gear Tactical Combat Boots. I use them for long hikes too! Plus; they fit true to size and they only cost $39.99.