|Price:||$119.96 - $412.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Water Resistant Textile
- Synthetic sole
- Weather protection : full gore-tex bootie
- Stability : 3d chassis stabilizes the foot without sacrificing forefoot mobility
- Precise fit: sensifit with quick lace delivers a fast, comfortable fit for every foot.
- Outsole: high traction contagrip / high abrasion contagrip
- Chassis: 3d advanced chassis
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The proven, all-weather adventure shoe with gore-tex® offers an incredible fit, durability, and a grip that inspires confidence.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073P5JY4Y
- Item model number: 393320
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my first pair of Salomon shoes, but it won’t be my last.
I took a lot of photos so you guys can see them in detail. All the black on the shoe is legitimately black. Some of the photos may show a weird violet purple tint where the mesh in the shoe is but that’s just the camera lighting.
Can’t wait to break these in. They are very very good quality. Will likely buy them again and again. Highly recommend these for daily wear and hiking!
Most recent customer reviews
Comfortable and easy to wear for long duration. Tough.Read more
We ordered him the same size he wears for all others shoes, so the size is true fit...Read more