|Price:||$69.00 - $348.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Quick Drying Breathable Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Stability : 3d chassis stabilizes the foot without sacrificing forefoot mobility
- Precise fit: sensifit with quick lace delivers a fast, comfortable fit for every foot.
- Aggressive grip: contagrip with aggressive lug design ensures grip on all surfaces and terrain types.
- Salomon 2 year limited warranty
- Chassis: 3d advanced chassis
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The iconic, proven adventure shoe offers an incredible fit, improved durability, and a grip that inspires confidence.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B076BJ3B84
- Item model number: L39850500
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About the inner elastic loop... I always liked it, but I know quite a few people who wear this exact same shoe and have never been fans... toes catch on it, feels like it right around your foot, etc. To me personally it provided a great bit of support in conjunction with the lacing system.
With the toe cap, it just seems like they wanted to save a little weight and have the front of the shoe to be not as bulky. It still provides a great level of protection and does exactly what the old version did, it's just a bit smaller now.
And lastly, the tread pattern and material. The new pattern is just slightly different, therefore it doesn't really affect the foot feel inside the shoe, a good thing if your foot is acclimated to the shoe type already. The new material does a remarkably better job on wet surfaces than the last iterations. My experience is with polished concrete and shop floors, so take that in mind.
Overall I'm really pleased with the new product. Some reviews bring up the idea that they seem more narrow than the last, but I didn't seem to notice. Of course due to packaging, they come slightly molded inward, but just after a few times wearing them, they feel exactly like slipping into the past 4 pairs that I've owned.