|Price:||$199.95 - $200.00|
|Fits as expected||
- Waterproof Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- NASA technology for temperatures that are out of this world, Aerogels, makes the Toundra Salomon's warmest boot. Warm to -40 Degree.
- Full CLIMASALOMON waterproof bootie guarantees that moisture will not penetrate the boot.
- Trudge through Snow and ice with more confidence than Sno-Cat. The aggressive treads on this winter Contagrip sole offer outstanding traction on ice and snow.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you have a hankering to cross the ice cap, or just want a really warm, protective boot with great traction for snowmobiling, taking the early chair to operate e a ski lift, or chop another load of frozen firewood, the toundra pro cswp is a great choice. Aerogel technology makes them warm to -40°f/-40°c.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01B9U4PPA
- Item model number: TOUNDRA PRO CSWP-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been in desperate need to get me some "nice" boots to cope with the winter months in MN. I had done a great deal of research and wanted something warm, but I also wanted something comfortable and flexible and didn't want to walk like Frankenstein. I found out they sold these sweet boots at REI and tried them on as I am always reluctant to purchase things like this online.
I made the right decision to do so. I wear a size 10 shoe. With a thick sock, 10's and 11's felt way too tight on my foot. I ended up ordering a 12 and they are perfect. There is a little bitt of space at the end of the boot and I even have room to double the sock or wear the really nice socks that come with an outer and inner.
They are VERY thin and light. You can tell immediately they are nice boots. Once I put them on my foot instantly started sweating so I know that they will provide some nice protection. I believe they are listed as 30-40 below and I'm willing to bet they will hold up nicely to those temps, even when not moving as I plan on dear hunting or maybe having longer periods of being stationary outside.
These feel very flexible when walking and wear more like tall hiking boots. I have a narrow foot so boots usually swallow my foot. These were very comfortable and hold my foot nicely. I would recommend at least going to REI to try a pair on if you have a wider foot. It's just a smart purchasing decision when it comes to footwear. They are also narrow enough at the top to easily bring my pants over them which is nice.
If you are looking to get some really nice boots for the reasons above, look no further. Don't be a cheapskate as I have for the last number of years. I'll never buy a pair of cheap boots again. I was doing a disservice to myself.
They were pretty stiff at first, but over time and use, they've become much more flexible. They are much more lightweight and compact than many of my other winter boots, and somehow are still that much warmer.