- 100% Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Aggressive grip: obvious and penetrating traction on soft ground.
- Precise foothold: close-to-foot and comfortable feel.
- Lightweight protection: just enough to provide protection for technical trail running yet with the strategically-placed weather-resistant functionality of climashield.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The iconic, proven adventure shoe offers an incredible fit, improved durability, and a grip that inspires confidence.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.02 x 9.02 x 5 inches; 13.6 Ounces
- Item model number : L38312600
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 6, 2016
- Manufacturer : Salomon
- ASIN : B017SR62JA
- Customer Reviews: