|Brand Size||US||UK||Europe||Heel to toe|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Waterproof Hiking Shoes: Power through uphills and descents with the mid height X Ultra 4 GTX; It has the agility of a trail running shoe with the stability, grip, and waterproof protection you need for technical hikes
- All Terrain Grip: Equipped with a new chassis, this waterproof hiking shoe protects sensitive articulations without compromising movement; The Contagrip MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery
- Adventure Awaits: Whether you love a local day hike or hitting the trails for a multi-day adventure, Salomon makes innovative hiking and backpacking shoes and boots for men and women to help you go the distance
- Time To Play: Whether you are into trail running, hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, Salomon has shoes and gear for kids, men and women to help you conquer a new distance, personal record, or event
- Since 1947 Salomon has created innovative outdoor sports gear; From running and hiking to backpacking, skiing and more, our shoes, boots, bags, apparel and accessories help make any path your own
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Salomon Men's X ULTRA 4 MID GTX, Green Gables/Black/Cumin, 14
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 10 x 5 inches; 14.99 Ounces
- Item model number : L41383500
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 21, 2020
- Manufacturer : Salomon
- ASIN : B08LKBGNBG
Best Sellers Rank:
#483,369 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #406 in Men's Hiking Boots
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By B. Jone on March 13, 2021
By Oscar buitrago Cañon on March 5, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
I took these out for the first time today for a day hike in the AB Rockies. They fit great out of the box, no need to break them in. They are very light, way lighter than my last pair of hiking shoes that were a different brand. They have great support and stability for the foot/ankle. The cushioning is good against rocks and roots on the trails. The Gore-Tex worked like a charm to keep my feet 100% dry crossing streams. This was worth the trade off of them running a bit warmer as is the case for all Gore-Tex, but my feet never got too hot or uncomfortable. Also, I was fortunate to not run into any of the issues other reviewers noted. Overall, these boots are both comfortable and perform well! I'm hopeful they will last for years to come, guess time will tell.