|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$93.73 - $273.75 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Weather protection : full waterproof bootie
- Stability : 3d chassis stabilizes the foot without sacrificing forefoot mobility
- Aggressive grip: contagrip with aggressive lug design ensures grip on all surfaces and terrain types.
- Outsole: high abrasion contagrip / high traction contagrip
- Chassis: 3d advanced chassis
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
XA Pro 3D CS WP
Play in any weather
There's no bad weather when you've got the right gear. Get out there and play with the elements. The XA Pro 3D CS WP is the iconic adventure shoe that connects you with every type of terrain and couldn't care less about the conditions.
Stability - Grip - Long-lasting Protection.
27mm/16mm (11mm drop).
13.6 oz (Size US 9M).
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip
- 3D Advanced Chassis
- Compressed EVA / injected EVA
- Molded EVA / EVA shaped footbed / OrthoLite
- Climashield Waterproof
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Sensifit / Asymmetrical lacing / Friction free lace eyelet / Quicklace
- Lace pocket
GORE-TEX Weather Protection
Engineered with durably waterproof GORE-TEX providing greater flex, better cushion and less weight.
Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
The Advanced Chassis provides stability, foot control and protection. It combines an EVA midsole for comfort and less fatigue, a TPU Chassis for stability and a Contagrip outsole for protection and grip.
The proven, all-weather adventure shoe with climashield™ waterproof delivers an incredible fit, durability, and a grip that inspires confidence.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01J3ZDA2M
- Item model number: 393666
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only real complaint is the material isn't breathable. So after a few hours of walking around in the shoes, your feet are a bit damp.