|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$73.64 - $175.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Take risks, push your speed limit on the descents, with an evolved ACS chassis, along with downhill considered lug geometry, this shoe gives you confidence to attack the downhill.
- To ensure comfort over rugged trails, ProFeel film protects feet from sharp objects on the trail, without adding weight.
- Reinforced Sensifit cradles the foot securely, for comfort and confidence.
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you strap a pair of wings on and decide to fly, you need them to fit as precisely and comfortably as the new wings pro 2 running shoes. With a chassis and upper designed to hold your foot and inspire confidence on technical descents, you'll fly down every trail.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MQYRET3
- Item model number: WINGS PRO 2-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The shoe has changed somewhat since the Wings pro - the main difference being the loss of plastic support structure in the forefoot and the addition of the 'endofit' sleeve inside the shoe - plus a revised sole tread.
The net result is a shoe that is much more flexible in the forefoot and now runs considerably narrower.
Went for my first run today in the identical sized shoe to my previous Wings pro and found the forefoot too tight to run in. I had to remove the footbed as my forefoot was suffering some pretty bad squeeze.
If I sized up the shoe would be too long so this is a major disappointment for those with medium to medium wide feet who love this shoe. .
On the up-side the new sole design with the larger rubber blocks is a great improvement in grip, in my opinion.
if you have a narrow-medium foot this is a great shoe.
These also have the sock-like fit that has become popular among shoe manufacturers. This kind of fit makes them feel narrow. It also makes the toebox feel smaller than it is. Length and width-wise the shoes I received are dead on With the speedlaces they do feel a bit tight but it is part of the illusions of this style.