Salomon Men's Sense Marin Trail Runner
|Price:||$47.73 - $238.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- 3D Stretch Air Mesh
- Rubber sole
- A shoe that holds you tight and won't let go, with reinforced Sensifit technology.
- A stack of technology to keep you going without feeling the shocks. Turn the trail into a conveyor belt, roll on!
- A reinforced toe cap and higher lugs make this shoe your long term game partner.
- Salomon 2 year limited warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When you feel like leaving the tarmac behind and exploring new horizons, the sense marin is made for those rolling trails in the sun. Take your time, free your mind. Go for a different kind of run.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01NBNDC8Y
- Item model number: SENSE MARIN-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The soles on this shoes seems to be much tougher so hopefully they will have a longer life than the speedcross. Fit is good, toe box is wider than many shoes, which I prefer for comfort. They seem like they will be great for warm weather as the air cuts right through them.