Salomon Men's Sense Ride Trail Running Shoes
|Price:||$119.95 - $142.50|
- GET A GRIP - Premium Wet Traction Contagrip outsole gives runners outstanding traction, even on technical trails and wet surfaces; Profeel Film chassis links the rear part of the shoes to the forefoot, providing extra stability through the middle of the shoe and improving overall roll during toe off
- GOOD VIBES - Salomon’s Vibe Technology pairs EnergyCell+, a high-rebound midsole compound, and Opal, a lightweight cushioning compound, to create a system that minimizes vibrations, thereby reducing potentially harmful impact forces while preserving a responsive, comfortable ride
- EXCELLENT PROTECTION - OrthoLite sockliner uses a special kind of foam and an EVA heel cup to deliver support and extra cushioning; Ortholite foam creates a cooler, drier, and healthier environment to help maintain optimal foot health; 3D stretch air mesh upper provides maximum breathability
- CUSTOM FIT - Sense Ride trail running shoes are engineered with EndoFit, an internal sleeve that hugs the foot in exactly the right places to improve feedback and footwrapping; SensiFit technology cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system for a snug, customized fit
- SPEED LACING - Minimalist QuickLace system with frictionless lace eyelets for quick and easy one-pull lacing; An integrated pocket provides storage for the lacing system to help preserve a secure fit and keep debris out of your laces
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Go forth and conquer the trails with SENSE RIDE. With enough cushioning to push the mileage, an 8mm heel drop, and proven fit, it has you ready to go all day.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FIrstly, the positives after the 4m break-in: awesome tight fit out of the box; the shoe is neutral, precise and has decent traction; it's comfy, nicely cushioned and feels lively. Negatives: left pinky was rubbing (surprisingly - never had that issue before).
Half marathon along flat packed dirt trail revealed only positives: pinky taped, no more blisters; the shoe felt even better after being broken in; Salamon lacing held tight throughout the run (I quite like its simplicity).
Technical trail: these shoes are not designed for technical stuff. Period! They are just a bit too soft. After a mile-long attempt on a rocky (I'd say very rocky) trail covered with leaves (hidden rocks, etc.), I had to give up and turn back. Another, stiffer shoe is needed here. This isn't a negative though - just a confirmation that this is not a good shoe for rocky terrain.
50k Trail Ultra - not very technical but hilly (6,600ft elevation gain.) Only positive conclusions here. I run with calf compression sleeves, just in case (it was my first ultra). The ride and comfort were exceptional! I was particularly surprised about overall comfort (the shoe is not exactly super plush - I thought eventually some issues might come up) and the lack of blisters (none!) at the end of the race.
Conclusion: nicely done, Salomon!