|Price:||$77.99 - $309.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Anti-Debris Mesh/Water Resistant Textile
- Rubber sole
- The fourth generation of our legendary Speedcross lug pattern is an even hungrier monster for eating up soft, technical trails.
- Feel one with the trail with a precise combination of Sensifit with Quicklace, performance last shape and endoFit.
- Just enough to provide protection for technical trail running.
- WEIGHT: 310g, MIDSOLE HEIGHT : 30mm/20mm (10mm drop)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 4Th edition of our iconic and aggressively lugged trail runner for tearing through technical, soft ground with speed.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0711V87GQ
- Item model number: Speedcross 4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use them for softball, and they work EXCEPTIONALLY WELL! They work better than any of the cleats that I have purchased in the past several years.
With age he especially LOVES being seen and is known as the man who wears neon colored everything - shoes now included. We joke if he ever got lost, he wouldnt be hard to find in Construction Orange shoes. These orange/red trail shoes (especially treads) still look new even after many months - and he definitely wears them by runing many miles 6 days a week. Definitely happy cuz my dad loves them and will be collecting their beight colors.