|Price:||$94.15 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Lug Sole sole
- Contagrip mud and snow - Used specifically in winter this non-marking contagrip leaves no traces whatever the terrain
- Ortholite - Ortholite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot.
- Quicklace - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Sensifit - Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Lightweight muscle - Lightweight and absorbent foam midsole. Extremely flexible without compromising control and comfort of the foot.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Salomon Spikecross CS Trail Running Shoes The shoe is designed to help you run faster in winter conditions. The featured Contagrip technology is specifically used in winter as a non marking grip which leaves no traces regardless of the terrain. As well as being highly practical in winter, the shoe is also a comfortable wear thanks to the Ortholite foam which creates a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment under the foot. The midsole is light and absorbent foam, extremely flexible without compromising the control and comfort of the foot. When you are training in wet and wintery conditions it is imperative the feet remain dry. The Climate Shield membrane is both waterproof and breathable. The Climate Shield can also be effective in more humid conditions by giving you the extra ventilation you require to perform at your maximum level.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.25 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017UT0XFK
- Item model number: L38315400
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 6, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keep in mind before ordering that these shoes really stand out appearance wise. There is some red on the sides but the bottoms are more of a 'radiant' red/orange