|Fits as expected||
Salomon Unisex S-Lab Sense 6 SG Mesh, Manmade, Rubber Running Sneakers
|Price:||$169.95 - $180.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Lug Sole sole
- Quick Fit lacing system
- Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening
- Easy-on, easy-off
- Combined layers for extreme breathability and abrasion resistance
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed with the trail racer in mind, the Salomon S-Lab Sense 6 SoftGround Sneakers offer a lightweight and low to the ground feel for maximum performance. Updates on the upper will offer a more precise foothold as well as increased breathability to keep your feet comfortable on the most technical terrain. A redesigned lug pattern with premium wet traction Contagrip provides sticky traction so you can run fast on any trail. For top of the line performance on a variety of surfaces, the S-Lab Sense 6 SG continue to be a stand out trail racing shoes. Salomon unisex footwear is sold in men's sizes. Material: Mesh, Manmade, Rubber.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MSDRGG2
- Item model number: L39177200-10.5-RED
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2017
- Average Customer Review: