Salomon Unisex S-Lab XA Amphib Running Trail Shoes
|Price:||$177.43 - $228.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Quick-drying breathable mesh upper
- Lace pockets offer easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Sensifit technology carries the foot from the midsole to the laces
- OS Tendon is a running construction that allows for better and easier rebound
- Profeel Film supports the foot and roll of shoes during first steps, dual density compressed EVA midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Salomon S-Lab XA Amphib are a lightweight trail racing shoes that offer fantastic traction and ventilation in wet conditions. Utilizing a quick drying mesh with drainage windows located throughout, this shoes are a fantastic tool for performing on courses where you will encounter water. The lightweight and responsive feel from the EnergyCell+ outsole makes the shoe a great option for picking up the pace and a Premium Wet Traction Contagrip outsole delivers unreal grip on a variety of terrain, both wet or dry. For the competitive trail runner looking for responsive shoes with ultimate ventilation, the Salomon XA Amphib will excel on race courses with heavy water or river crossings. Material: Manmade, Mesh.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N17B6M9
- Item model number: L39200000-US 9.5/UK 9.0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review: