|Fits as expected||
Salomon Women's Chalten TS Cswp W-W Snow Boot
|Price:||$68.16 - $130.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Full waterproof bootie
- Winter Contagrip for better traction on ice and snow
Customers who bought this item also bought
Chalten TS cswp for women is the ideal boot for winter conditions, thanks to its lightweight insulation, reinforced upper and aggressive winter contagrip® sole.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01B7GXY94
- Item model number: CHALTEN TS CSWP W-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The best thing about this boots is that I have very teen foot and most of the boots feel loose for me, but this one is fit to my feet.
With proper socks, This one works for extreme cold weather of Wisconsin, Minnesota and cold states.
If you have never had a Salomon shoes before, you should go and try one in a store for the right sizing.
I always buy size 6.5 of Salomon for running and walking shoes, and 7 for the boot, and it's perfectly fit.
Although I buy 7 and 7.5 from other brands like Adidas or Nike.
Most recent customer reviews
The size ran a hair smaller than I would have liked. I'm typically a 9.Read more