- Rubber sole
- WATERPROOF TRAIL RUNNING SHOES: Featuring an aggressive grip, precise foothold, & Gore-Tex protection, the Salomon Speedcross 5 is the ideal shoe for runners who want to conquer soft, technical trails.
- GET ROUGH: Redesigned with deep, sharp lugs for an improved grip and a more dynamic upper for better fit and stability, the Speedcross 5 is the perfect shoe for trail runners who aren't afraid of wet, dirty terrain
- GO THE DISTANCE: Whether you love road running in your neighborhood, an escape to a local trail, or something more rugged, Salomon makes shoes that ensure you have a smooth ride on any and all terrain
- TIME TO PLAY: Whether you are into trail running, hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, Salomon has shoes and gear for kids, men and women to help you conquer a new distance, personal record, or event
- SINCE 1947 Salomon has created innovative outdoor sports gear. From running and hiking to backpacking, skiing and more, our shoes, boots, bags, apparel and accessories help make any path your own
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The latest version of the icon. Speed cross 5 gtx women's has a new gore-tex construction with a floating tongue that improves comfort and streamlines the overall look and feel of the shoe. It maintains the renown grip, outstanding cushioning, and precise fit that have made this shoe a favorite.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.65 x 8.5 x 4.25 inches; 10.23 Ounces
- Item model number : L40795400
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 31, 2019
- Manufacturer : Salomon
- ASIN : B07VXLJGC9
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My first thought when trying them on were that they felt a little big. But when I put on my hiking socks and walked in them, they were actually spot on as far as size.
They have "aggressive" treads on them. We did some hiking in rain/mud going over rocks and up and down hills. These shoes performed excellently. I never slipped.
Speaking of wet and mud, I got pretty deep in some areas. In spite of the rain, my feet stayed dry and I was astonished that after nearly burying my foot in mud, after a quick walk through tall grass on the way back to the car there was virtually no mud on my shoes. The photos I'm sharing are AFTER wearing these shoes in two different mud situations and without any extra cleaning effort on my part aside from walking through grass. Very Impressed!
Comfort is a big deal for me. I work on my feet and have had to have surgery in the past to relieve foot pain. I did not experience any pain from these shoes. They offered great support. I did not experience the muscle fatigue in my feet and legs that comes from compensating for ill-fitting shoes. My first impression, putting them on in my living room, was that they were not very cushioned. But out on the trails, I found them to be quite comfortable. The treads themselves seem to absorb much of the shock.
I appreciate that this shoe is offered in a larger size. I searched several brands and there are very few that offer a Women's size 12. I've had to buy men's shoes in the past and it's hard when shopping online to know which men's size to try and they are, of course, styled toward men's fashion.
Overall, these shoes far surpassed my expectations. Especially when the heavy rain started. Well worth the money spent.
Top reviews from other countries
Par contre, ils sont très peu flexible.