|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Contagrip outsole - provides unparalleled grip and durability by a smart mix of 20 different compounds, lug geometry and density
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Aspen aerogels Insulation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tackle the fiercest wintery terrain with confidence in the Toundra winter boot from Salomon. Toasty Aspen Aerogels insulation. Rated to -40F. Waterproof.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 13.7 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0047T7VIY
- Item model number: TOUNDRA MID WP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 9, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most insulated boots only insulate the ankle - The entire boot is insulated and somehow - my feet don't get overheated when stomping through daily work. Comfortable enough to wear to Walmart and tough enough to withstand goats standing on them without smashing your toes. I found them to be 100% waterproof well up over the bottom laces. The thick soles and tread are a little thorn proof as we live with locust trees.
They look sharp and have great tread that never mucked up on me. I am going to buy a new pair so I have a pair for hunting and a pair for farm work. I might just buy another pair so I have a spare if they ever quit making them. Most satisfying boot I have ever purchased and thankful for the freedom they give me in the cold weather. I never had to call anything quits due to cold feet. Worth every penny and then some!
Stop waisting money buying boots you will suffer in or have to buy another "warmer" pair. These are the real Swiss Mountain deal. No more blue or red throbbing frozen toes. Just "toe-sties"! Even when sitting still for 5 hours in a freezing deer blind. They get my REAL homestead approval!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I typically wear at 7.Read more