|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$66.35 - $153.89 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Breathable Open Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Cushioning : Molded EVA midsole provides enough cushioning for urban or trail environments
- Multi-surface grip : 3D Grip with multi-density, multi-pattern ensures confidence on wet or dry, hard or soft surfaces.
- Foothold : Sensifit with quicklace and sensiflex provide a snug, comfortable fit for agility in varying terrain.
- OUTSOLE: High Abrasion Contagrip / Wet Traction Contagrip
- MISOLE: injected EVA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Salomon athletic outdoor icon featuring traction and comfort improvements.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01J7Y33Y4
- Item model number: L39325700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: