Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on May 25, 2015
I'm a Professional hairdresser who works in the salon and house calls. I purchased in hopes it would be easy to use during my house call visits. However I have found it was a bit challenging. Stand Not very sturdy. I I provided and filled two small sand bags to place at bottom. You'll need to use a large container to hold the draining water. I tried it with a 5 gallon bucket and it worked well. I'm starting to think the sink method was working much more efficiently lol
on December 8, 2011
I provide 24/7 care for a home-bound, elderly relative of mine who is suffering from many illnesses. Taking him out to a barber shop is out of the question, so before I got him back home from hospital & rehab, I had to make provisions here at home to facilitate comfort and hygiene. The "Shamp-ease" has been, in short, a life saver. It arrived well-packed; instructions were sparse, but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out how this goes together. There are six parts: the base, two tubes (the lower one has a spring in it) that go together then fit into the base, the bowl, the drain hose, and the drain plug. You place a bucket close by and put the hose in it, adjust the height to the base of the neck (I also drape towels over the shoulder and around the back of the neck, to prevent water from going down the back, just like they do in the beauty parlors). You turn the black collar on the lower tube to raise and lower the Shamp-ease to the proper height. Remember that the simple mechanism is a spring, so steady the top bowl with one hand while adjusting the height. Insert the drain plug, have your subject tilt the head back, and you're good to go! Rinse, pull the drain plug and it drains into your bucket. It ends up being a rather fun experience all the way around, and certainly makes this part of care-giving a heck of a lot easier and safer, as I do this while he is seated in his wheelchair... no more risky trips to the transfer bench to the bathtub. If you find yourself in a similar position as I, consider this product. It is a time saver and it is convenient.
on May 11, 2015
I love this shampoo bowl it is very good for elderly people that can't make it to the beauty shop I use it to make house visits the only problem I have with it is the hose is too short it won't stay in the sink good without someone holding it but I put a extension on it and it works better
on November 22, 2013
My mother is in a wheelchair and cannot take showers. She loves to have her washed and this is very helpful and convenient. It is very easy to assemble and lightweight. The hose is pretty light as well so you may need something to hold it down into the sink.
on April 18, 2013
My shampoo sink came about a week after purchase. I am a in home stylist and worked my per sink to the ground. This one seemed to look sturdier than the one I had. The hose is super short. Luckily I use the bathtub to drain in. The base completely snapped and cut my thumb when I was trying to fit the two base pieces together. Now I am hot glueing it...well see how that works otherwise I a returning it
on September 26, 2014
Not what was advertised. This was an open box item with missing parts. I had to modify the assembly for the stand to work. Otherwise, the product is compact, efficient and has a sturdy basin unit. I would not trust this vendor to order from again.
on July 1, 2011
If you can avoid a portable set up buy a normal bowl. This one just isn't deep enough and if you lean your head into it you will nearly knock it over. Water splashes everywhere and comes out of the bowl sometimes. Feels cheaply made. Not worth what they are asking, this probably costs about 10 dollars to manufacture if that.
on February 13, 2012
I got this for home use. It serves the purpose very well. I just back it up to the bathtub for drainage, and i use the hand-held shower head. The only con is that i wish the bowl were a little deeper. I had one of these before with a deeper bowl. However, one great thing this one has over my old one is that the drain hose fits VERY tightly and does not leak or come off, no matter how high the water pressure. Plus it comes apart very easily to store in the linen closet.
on March 31, 2013
I was looking for an easy way of shampooing and perming my invalid patient , this has worked well. It shipped right on time and came to the door, the biggest convenience for me.
on October 17, 2014
WIFE LOVES IT. SHE GETS HER DOUGH WITH THIS.