Salsa Master Salsa Maker, Food Chopper, Mixer and Blender - As Seen On TV Manual Food Processor
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESIGN – Our double bladed straight chopping blades are made of surgical stainless steel that won’t bend or rust and are designed for fast and even chopping. Equipped with an anti-skid base, egg white separator and pouring spout, our 5 cup bowl has the largest capacity on the market. Don’t settle for choppers with inferior blades and short pull cords that snap. Our chopper features an oversized crank making it safer, more durable and easier to control for desired results.
- VERSATILE – Perfect for chopping veggies, nuts, herbs, salsa, hummus, guacamole and more. Chop onions in seconds without crying and garlic without stinking up the kitchen. Manual operation allows you to achieve the consistency you want. Spin a few times for large chunks, spin more for smaller ones, and keep on turning if you want to puree the food.
- EASY & COMPACT – Anyone can produce perfect results quickly and easily. There is no skill involved, no stretch required and no complicated steps to learn. Recipe book included! The compact size and nesting parts allows this powerful tool to slip easily into any cupboard in your kitchen, dorm or RV.
- SAFE & CONVENIENT – A great alternative to electric food choppers that can be bulky, noisy, expensive, and hard to clean. The chopper’s components come apart for easy cleaning. Just rinse with water after use and drip dry. Blades are concealed during operation for utmost safety. Chopper and all parts are made from BPA free food safe plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – For over 25 years we have been manufacturing and providing the best products and services to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We are confident that you’ll absolutely love our Salsa Master that we will stand behind our product with a replacement or your money back! Every Salsa Master purchase comes with a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
- 2- prong straight blade and no handle
- Made in CHINA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Add incredible chopping power to your kitchen with this amazing tool. The Salsa Master can make salsa, chop onions, prepare salads, dice tomatoes, separate eggs and so much more. It is a manual food processor, so it doesn't need electricity, but it will offer similar speed and results when compared to those expensive alternatives. With just a slight turn of the handle, you will be able to chop, mix or beat faster than ever, and the effortless operation will result in food that is cut 20 times faster than you could with a knife. A two part blade spins around with each rotation, so for every turn, you will be chopping several times, and in multiple locations. Each blade is also double sided, so you can cut in both directions for maximum power. Either way you turn it will result in chopping, so give it a couple twists one way, and then spin it back in the other direction for a quick and even cut. It can help you make homemade salsa for your next party, chop onions without crying, or even meatloaf for dinner.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It only makes small amounts at a time, probably enough for 2 people, but it's very fast so not a big deal to make more to serve a group. Also you still have to cut your food into smaller chunks to fit in here, so don't expect to just throw whole onions or tomatoes in here. This is very simple to put together and take apart for cleaning, but the blade is quite sharp so be careful when handling it. I like that you can choose how chunky or how fine you want the food to be chopped, versus with a food processor which mainly makes "salsa soup".
Altogether, I was impressed with how well this works and how inexpensive it is.
But it's a hand operated plastic machine so no, it won't chop a bunch of stew meat, ice or
a whole potato. And yes, you have to quarter the onions, potatoes and squash, etc. to get them
into the machine. If the crank resists at first, just apply pressure in reverse for a second and let the
stuff rearrange itself before turning. Quick clean up, dishwasher safe (except for the lid)
Pros: Makes good salsa very quickly, easy to take apart and clean, easy to put back together
Cons: Not very sturdy, not very large, still need to cut bigger veggies manually
Bottom line: If you make salsa, I recommend this. It really works well and the price is good (around $10 at the time of this review)
Well, for one, the spout on this thing doesn't have a plug or something to stop foods from flinging out nor does this thing have a top where you can cover the hole. Secondly, the handle is too short. If you put your hand on the top trying to hold it in place so you can spin the handle, you'll end up scraping your hand on the underside of the handle as it spins if you lift your hand up just a bit. Thirdly, trying to hold this thing in place is a bit hard especially when you're trying not to get juices from any vegetable or fruit from flinging all over your counter from the spout.
Now, out of all that, this thing is amazing. It cut hours of making salsa down to literally 20 mins or so. It chops garlic, onions, tomatoes (as long as the tomatoes aren't insanely squishy or you'll just get tomato soup). Just know that you need to cut your stuff into 1/4 pieces. You don't want to over stuff this little thing or you'll end up getting a tired arm. I may look into another one because i don't like the spout and how low the handle is (I have to wear an oven mit so i don't scrape the crap out of my hand) but for now...this one does it's job.